Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seasons and Supernatural installation?! CONFUSED!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seasons and Supernatural installation?! CONFUSED! Empty Seasons and Supernatural installation?! CONFUSED!

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 20:27

Hello,
Guys, I have read the MUST-READ-INSTRUCTIONS but I am still quite confused. Seasons and Supernatural installation?! CONFUSED! 2830496658
I downloaded the two games from you -Seasons and Supernatural- and the MUST-READ instructions differ from the ones that come with the download.

All of my previous games (the base and expansion packs) were bought.
Now my question is: Do I follow the instructions that I downloaded with both of the games (installfirst, then copy from #crack folder to the base game Bin folder and then play)? Are they up to date?
Or do I just install both of them and that's it?

My game is already updated to version 1.42.
I did search for the same or similar problems but have found none. Sorry if I missed any or if that's not the right place... Seasons and Supernatural installation?! CONFUSED! 1577371209

Please, please help! Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Seasons and Supernatural installation?! CONFUSED! Empty Re: Seasons and Supernatural installation?! CONFUSED!

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 20:52

Install your games standard from the CD's (assuming all the way up to the most recent packs before you downloaded the ones from here) then you install supernatural and seasons- once done with Seasons install use the #Crack folder.

Back to top Go down

Seasons and Supernatural installation?! CONFUSED! Empty Re: Seasons and Supernatural installation?! CONFUSED!

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 20:55

graniteknighte wrote:Install your games standard from the CD's (assuming all the way up to the most recent packs before you downloaded the ones from here) then you install supernatural and seasons- once done with Seasons install use the #Crack folder.

Ok, Thanks so much. Laughing

So I assume that when I copy the files from the #Crack folder and it asks me if I want to replace the already existing files or keep both, I click replace?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 20:59

But, of course Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 12:18

Hello,

Please let us know the final result, good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top