Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General questions about whether or not to install Origin.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General questions about whether or not to install Origin. Empty General questions about whether or not to install Origin.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 04:53

This is my first time ever making a thread, and I'm not sure if I've put this in the right forum or such, but I can't find answers anywhere else. Sorry if I've made any mistakes.

I've been a huge fan of the Sims ever since the game came out, but I've never had the money to buy all of their expansion and stuff packs. I've resorted to using free torrents, such as from PirateBay (a few of mine are from Games4theworld) and I have almost all of the packs now. However, there are bugs and glitches within my games, and I'm not sure of how to fix them (for example, there's a bug where I can only harvest a plant once, a rubber-band motion when horse riding or being in any vehicle, or as well as a zombie apocalypse whenever I save my game on a full moon from Supernatural). I know there are patches, and the only place I've seen their availability is through Origin, but I have been advised NOT to download this, for I'll get errors trying to start my game.

I just downloaded Seasons, and I haven't tried it yet. But I had the option to install Origin, because it said I'd need future patches, but I declined. But now I'm thinking.. how can I fix these bugs? Or get regular patches? These glitches ruin a lot of fun in the game.

//EDIT

I just loaded it up, and I got a disc authorization fail. I've always
copied the two files for the crack into the game's Bin folder, instead
of the Sims 3 base game folder, and it's always worked. What can I do?

Back to top Go down

General questions about whether or not to install Origin. Empty Re: General questions about whether or not to install Origin.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 05:42

You have to download the manual patch, because if you'd try to update your game through the sims 3 launcher an error might occur.
link: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v142-fix-manual-patch?highlight=manual+patch
Also, https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems (read the installation instructions *included*)
You must put these two crack files into the base game bin folder.

Back to top Go down

General questions about whether or not to install Origin. Empty Re: General questions about whether or not to install Origin.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 06:00

I put the two cracks from the Season's iso file TS3W.exe and the TSLHost.dll into the Sim's base games folder, but when I double click the icon like I always do, it won't start at all.
I loaded the game launcher manually from that base game's folder, and when I try to play it, it says "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3W.exe is not a valid Win32 application.

//EDIT

WOO! The ultimate fix worked. Smile Now just to wait 3 mores hours for the manual patch download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 12:32

Hello,

Good luck and please let us know the final result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top