Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help !!I cant UNISTALL the sims 3 BASE GAME!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help !!I cant UNISTALL the sims 3 BASE GAME! Empty Help !!I cant UNISTALL the sims 3 BASE GAME!

Post by Guest Sun 27 Feb 2011, 14:40

Hello,

I downloaded the sims 3(base game) + WA i installed the base game and it was working then i istalled the wa according to the instructions but it didnt work.
after that i unistalled both and tryed to reistall them the base was ok but i couldnt make the updates from wa\# crack\crack 3 (the fisrt update reached 87% and then a window popup saying invild file found) as you said to an other topic i downloaded the other expantion in the late night that i first choose to install.I read the guide and i tryed to uninstall an error saying:
"An error(-5005 : 0x8000ffff) has occurred while runnig the setup.

Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other applications.
If the error still occurs, please contact your vendor: Electronic Arts (http://TheSims3.com).

Error Code: -5005 : 0x8000ffff
Error Information:
>Kernel\KernelMedia.cpp (95)
VENDOR:Electronic Arts (http://www.TheSims3.com)
P>SetupNew\setup.cpp (851)
PAPP:
PGUID:C05D8CDB-417D-4335-A38C-A0659EDFD6B8
$15.0.0.498
@Windows Vista Service Pack 0 (6000)
IE Version: 8.0.7600.16385 "
Please help !! pale Sad

Back to top Go down

Help !!I cant UNISTALL the sims 3 BASE GAME! Empty Re: Help !!I cant UNISTALL the sims 3 BASE GAME!

Post by Admin Sun 27 Feb 2011, 19:43

Hello,

Please open the .rar file you downloaded using only WinRar, which can be downloaded from www.games4theworld.org . (If you use any other software than WinRar, like WinZip or 7-zip, the files will get messed up!)
When you've opened the file using WinRar, select áll the files in it and drag & drop them to a folder on your Desktop. When the extraction is done, close the .rar file and open the folder on your Desktop.
Now, start by reading the included "# Installation Guide.txt" and you should be able to get the game to work yourself. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Help !!I cant UNISTALL the sims 3 BASE GAME! Empty Re: Help !!I cant UNISTALL the sims 3 BASE GAME!

Post by Guest Sun 27 Feb 2011, 23:56

I used winrar nothing else.I just need i way to unistall The Sims 3 the base game because i cant upgrade it so that a can install the other expantions. =/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 28 Feb 2011, 00:19

kagourakos wrote:I used winrar nothing else.I just need i way to unistall The Sims 3 the base game because i cant upgrade it so that a can install the other expantions. =/
Hello,

You can uninstall The Sims 3 base game via (My) Computer > Add or Remove a program > The Sims 3 or contact our Live Support via www.games4theworld.org when "Online" and ask them to fix the problem(s) for you via TeamViewer. More information: www.games4theworld.org > Contact us > TeamViewer.

You'll nééd the base game in order to install and / or play any of the expansions, please be aware of that.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top