Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"No Game Disc Found!" Sims 3 Pets w/ Origin Sims 3 Base game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"No Game Disc Found!" Sims 3 Pets w/ Origin Sims 3 Base game Empty "No Game Disc Found!" Sims 3 Pets w/ Origin Sims 3 Base game

Post by Guest Wed 11 Nov 2015, 13:21

I've searched for a few hours now for the answer to this problem but cannot find anyone who had successfully installed a G4TW Sims 3 Pets over the top of an Origin Sims 3 Base Game.

I installed Sims 3 via Origin a few days ago, I no longer have the CD, so I'm unable to install without Origin. Today I downloaded Pets via this website along with the Ultimate Fix and the Manual Patch. I followed each step correctly, then opened the launcher after cracking the game in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin" (with the correct crack for Pets) but when I tried to the launch the game it opened up Origin and gave me the "No Game Disc Found!" error.

I've tried a few other things attempting to get it working but still nothing. I'd just like to know if there's a fix for this, if having the sims 3 base game in the Origin folder and then the Pets expansion in the Electronics art folder is maybe the problem? or if it's just not possible to play with Origin?

Back to top Go down

"No Game Disc Found!" Sims 3 Pets w/ Origin Sims 3 Base game Empty Re: "No Game Disc Found!" Sims 3 Pets w/ Origin Sims 3 Base game

Post by Sim Architect Wed 11 Nov 2015, 18:53

I guess that maybe you would be better without Origin (meaning you should install the G4TW base game as well, instead of origin, that's what I do, and I also own the game).

Please, keep us posted, so we can assist you further Wink

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

"No Game Disc Found!" Sims 3 Pets w/ Origin Sims 3 Base game Empty Re: "No Game Disc Found!" Sims 3 Pets w/ Origin Sims 3 Base game

Post by Guest Thu 12 Nov 2015, 07:00

Okay, thank you for the confirmation. I feared as much. I was lucky enough to find a iso copy of the base game on an old computer. They're all from G4TW so they should work perfectly together. I'll post again if I have any problems. Carlos is tha man!!! Can't wait to play!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Thu 12 Nov 2015, 07:15

Good! Keep us posted, and happy simming!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Nov 2015, 16:03

Sorry to intrude, I have the same "no game disc" problem with Sims3 University Life. My base game was installed by disc through Origin, and I have two other expansions I purchased through Origin. For this downloaded expansion to work I get the impression I need to re-download the base game from here, but will that mean my current expansions won't work? Will I need to re-download all my games from G4TW in order for it to work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top