Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to Pets - have problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to Pets - have problems Empty New to Pets - have problems

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2012, 11:04

I just downloaded the torrent, fixes, installed everything as directed, but when I opened the game I couldn't hit "play" with the family I wanted selected, or create a new game. I couldn't open the "options" either, but every other thing worked just fine. I'm updating the game right now via the launcher. Anyone else have a similar problem and did updating help?

1.1GB goes very slowly when your internet sucks Sad

Back to top Go down

New to Pets - have problems Empty Re: New to Pets - have problems

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2012, 12:51

After the update finished I went and uninstalled Pets, reinstalled it along with the fixes, and repeated the whole cycle. When I started the game I still had the same issue, only now I could not select anything at all. The family wasn't there, I couldn't choose another neighborhood (all the fields were blank with no pictures) and same goes for the options menu.

Needless to say I uninstalled Pets.. again.. and when I opened the Sims again (all bought real expansions and base) the problem was still there. I guess I'll have to start all over and stick to just buying the games..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2012, 13:28

Please don't double post, use edit instead.
I had this same problem at the start.. Uninstall & reinstall fixed it for me..

FBR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:01

Every time i try to install sims pets i downloaded, it keeps asking me for disc one to complete the instalation. i dont have disc one please can you help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:15

jack1163 wrote:Every time i try to install sims pets i downloaded, it keeps asking me for disc one to complete the instalation. i dont have disc one please can you help?

Do you have an .CCD/.IMG/.SUB .CUE/.BIN .CSO .DAA .IBP/.IBQ .ISO .ISZ .MDS/.MDF .MDX .NRG or .UIF file of the game? If so, download 'daemon tools' or 'PowerISO' and mount the requested file using daemon tools or PowerISO. If not, download it and use daemon tools (or PowerISO) to mount it.

Hope it helps,

J

Last edited by Royalis on Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:22; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 04 Dec 2012, 18:19

jack1163 wrote:Every time i try to install sims pets i downloaded, it keeps asking me for disc one to complete the instalation. i dont have disc one please can you help?

Hello,

Here's the fix for that problem. If you're still having problems, please open a new topic. We prefer that so we can keep track of everything that's going on.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)