Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Ultimate Fix not working with Seasons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Ultimate Fix not working with Seasons Empty Sims 3 Ultimate Fix not working with Seasons

Post by Guest Mon 03 Dec 2012, 22:47

I downloaded the ultimate fix so I could replace the cracked file (which was causing my game to be incredibly buggy) because I bought the Seasons disk but the computer wasn't using the seasons disk to run the game, it was using the crack instead.
I tried replacing the file with the Ultimate Fix's "Seasons" original file, but then when I started up the launcher it said "Please insert the Showtime disk".
The fix isn't working with Seasons. The file is dated to Showtime, but the crack works correctly. I just want to be able to use the disk.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Ultimate Fix not working with Seasons Empty Re: Sims 3 Ultimate Fix not working with Seasons

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 04 Dec 2012, 12:51

Hello,

If you have the disk, you didn't have to crack it at all.
The fix definitely works with Seasons, and with a store bought copy as well, but you have to apply it correctly. In your case though, seeing as you want to use the disk, you could uninstall and reinstall Seasons (don't forget to restart inbetween if you do) or download and install the manual patch. Either one will restore the original TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll, allowing you to use the disk in stead of a crack.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)