Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 - Crash after Launcher / Seasons not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 - Crash after Launcher / Seasons not working Empty Sims 3 - Crash after Launcher / Seasons not working

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jul 2013, 21:50

Hello,
This is not my first time dealing with torrents and the like, but this is my first time stumbling upon a problem that searching seems to help none, so I turn to the experts here. I installed The Sims 3 using G4TW cracks/update and it worked beautifully. I then downloaded TS3 Pets and Seasons, both of which ran perfectly. I then downloaded Generations, and ran into a couple of issues:

The Seasons icon in the launcher no longer was lit.
Attempting to play game results in "Please Insert Pets..."
Mounting the Pets ISO and playing the game results in crash.
Trying to run TS3(W).exe results in crash.

A little more information about my software:

I installed all my torrents from TPB.
The Sims 3 base game, Seasons, and Generations are from Reloaded.
The Sims 3 Pets is from Fairlight.

I have followed all directions on the readmes both included with the torrents and here on the forums, none of which work after the installation of Generations (or in any order I install with Generations). I have also followed the attempted fixes for instant crashes detailed on the boards which do not work.

Final information about problem:
Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
  Application Name:    TS3W.exe
  Application Version:    0.1.0.27
  Application Timestamp:    4f2b35b6
  Fault Module Name:    TS3W.exe
  Fault Module Version:    0.1.0.27
  Fault Module Timestamp:    4f2b35b6
  Exception Code:    c0000005
  Exception Offset:    000e6146
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    044f
  Additional Information 2:    044f5d804e095772eddecffc100bd7ae
  Additional Information 3:    84a0
  Additional Information 4:    84a0e1afd6e99c6f2f9b860340c5cdce

Thank you for your diligence in support, I hope to be playing god once again soon!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 - Crash after Launcher / Seasons not working Empty Re: Sims 3 - Crash after Launcher / Seasons not working

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 10 Jul 2013, 04:54

Hello,

Have you already tried applying the big "manual patch" ? https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v155-fix-manual-patch

After that, apply the "Ultimate fix", https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems 

It's enough wheh you use the two files from the #crack folder in the Ultimate fix (ignore the other things). Copy these two files (TS3W.exe + TSLHost.dll) into the following location: C:\Program files(x86)\Eletroni9c Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Of course, "replace the exisitng files".

You should only use the crack from the "Ultimate fix" and never the cracks that are included in the games that you download.

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 - Crash after Launcher / Seasons not working Empty Re: Sims 3 - Crash after Launcher / Seasons not working

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul 2013, 14:31

Yes and yes. Like I said this is not my first time dealing with torrents.

Let me reiterate again: I installed Sims 3 + Seasons/Pets and it was working fine. I then tried to install Generations and the Seasons icon disappeared from launcher and the game began crashing after hitting the play button.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 10 Jul 2013, 14:54

Hello,

Whether you have CC or mods, try to rename this folder: C:\Users\(your computer name)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3. And please download Delphy's Dashboard to check if the mods are conflicting with each other (if you have mods/CC).
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top