Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So grateful to G4TW! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So grateful to G4TW! :) Empty So grateful to G4TW! :)

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 16:09

Long story short, I spent probably a couple hundred hours total attempting to get my LEGAL copies of Sims 3 and Sims 3 Pets to work. To no avail. I contacted EA/Origin support by phone, email, and chat many times. I tried to be cooperative, thorough, and patient as the "techs" told me to retry everything over and over and continuously pointed me toward possible causes I had already ruled out.

Thankfully I was able to get a refund for Pets, but the damage is still done when it comes to wasted time and frustration. The craziest thing is I've been playing Sims games for nearly a decade (both pirated and legal) and am not accustomed to having such severe issues. I know computers and games (or at least I thought I did), and these problems were beyond my reach, the reach of dozens of Google searches, and half a dozen employed technicians.

Two days ago, I gave up and downloaded the expansions from G4TW, and installed them to my own base game. I am pleased to say that now I have none of the problems I did with my legit copy. I can't thank you guys enough for what you do for the gaming community.

I have always been a critic of Electronic Arts' prices, policies, and products, but I can now safely say I will never spend another penny on their BS company and will delight in pirating their games. Very Happy I am totally convinced that everything they sell is broken and that they could not care less.

So hi everyone, and I'm proud to be part of the community that makes these games available to innocent, fed up EA customers like me! The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

So grateful to G4TW! :) Empty Re: So grateful to G4TW! :)

Post by Admin Wed 05 Dec 2012, 21:09

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum, Bottark!

You're always welcome to post your problems here, we'll try to help you out as soon as possible. (We're all a little bit busy in real life at the moment though, but we'll still try to reply to your e-mails, topics, Facebook and Twitter messages as soon as possible!)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 15:54

Thank you! I'm happy to say that everything is working fine and dandy. Your games are quality. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 07 Dec 2012, 20:47

Hello Bottark,

Glad to here everything works fine!
I hope you'll enjoy our future downloads too.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top