Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freeze returned, need help with overwatch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freeze returned, need help with overwatch Empty Freeze returned, need help with overwatch

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 22:50

Hi,

I made a topic before about my game freezing all the time (topic), and it was resolved by typing 'resetsim' in the cheat bar. Now after 2 days the freeze has returned and is worse then ever.

To try and tackle the problem I installed overwatch and put the nraasover_watch.package (v1.42) in the ea -> sims 3 folder (as instructed) but nothing happens... I looked on the overwatch site and FAQ's but there is nothing to be found on how it actualy works. It says there will be some nraas thing in the city hall but I can't find it.

Does anyone know how (and if) it works?

Thanks in advance,

J

Back to top Go down

Freeze returned, need help with overwatch Empty Re: Freeze returned, need help with overwatch

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 23:23

i just installed this too, do you have other packages in your game already, or is this your only one?

Back to top Go down

Freeze returned, need help with overwatch Empty Re: Freeze returned, need help with overwatch

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 23:27

Only this one. I don't have any MODs or things like that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 23:31

What i found is that my game only recognized a package file when i have a "resource.cfg sitting in the mods folder.

you can download it from mod the Sims. and by doing a search in Google. or i can pm you direct link.

so ea folder then mods then resource in here then another folder named packages.,,,,

hope this helps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 23:37

Oké thanks, I'm gonna try that tomorow.

Thanks for your help so far,

J

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 23:38

No problem.....from there you should be able to access mod through town hall and your household computer..

Hope it works out for you

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Thu 06 Dec 2012, 06:22

A little guide on how to install .package files.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ry6rjf1r3mbta4c
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top