Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overwatch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Overwatch Empty Overwatch

Post by Guest Mon 04 Nov 2013, 00:31

Hiya ive searched google before posting this but still at a loss i have the mod overwatch and it keeps popping up with replaceagingalarm :day passed call back what is this error and how do i fix it ?

Back to top Go down

Overwatch Empty Re: Overwatch

Post by Sephymuffins Mon 04 Nov 2013, 00:43

Hello,

Please make sure that you have no other Mods that could possible conflict with NRaas' Overwatch mod!  As far as that error, I'm at a loss myself, as I've never seen that error pop up before.

I'd advise you to take out all other mods and then just test Overwatch by itself to see if you get the same errors.  If you do, try deleting it and then redownloading.  Make sure you're getting the most recent version that matches with your patch level!  So download the 1.63 one.  Smile
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Nov 2013, 00:52

Okay i shall try that also just updated my mods to be right with the current patch wish me luck ^^

Update : so far so good Smile no lag ether! and it loaded up super fast thanking you xx:farao:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephymuffins Mon 04 Nov 2013, 01:01

zaravacher wrote:Okay i shall try that also just updated my mods to be right with the current patch wish me luck ^^

Update : so far so good Smile no lag ether! and it loaded up super fast thanking you xx:farao:
Great!! 

Yeah, mods can be tricky little buggers.  The 1.63 patch is just about brand new so most mods developers haven't even been able to update the mods you may have so that they are compatible with the latest Sims 3 update.  You'll find a lot of weird, funky in-game issues, errors and glitches if you have out-dated mods... or just mods that conflict with other mods! Laughing
Sephymuffins
Sephymuffins
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims™, Final Fantasy, F.E.A.R, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Minecraft, DayZ, Infestation: Survivor Stories, 7 Days To Die, Metal Gear Rising, The Walking Dead, Fable 3, Bioshock, Skyrim, Fallout, Spore.

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top