Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 University Life No game disc found problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 University Life No game disc found problem. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 University Life No game disc found problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 11 Sep 2013, 09:33

Hi there,
I know this topic has been posted by others for several times, but after I read through those thread (well, not all, some), my problem still remain unsolved !!
I have The Sims 3; The Sims High End Loft Stuff and yesterday installed The University Life.
The Sims3 and The High End Loft Stuff were downloaded via torrent and work perfectly fine until I installed The University Life, which installed via a private disc. I did all the "crack" stuff, which copy and paste the "Game" folder from the disc to The University Life folder.
When I was trying to launch The University Life, it pop up with No Authentication Disc, the 0x0175dcbb error and "No disc found' errors !!
These three happen while I trying to launch the games with different launcher. I even uninstall and reinstall The University Life for several times, but still having the same problem! Even worst, I can't launch both The Sims 3 and The Sims High End Loft Stuff which were working fine before I install The University Life.
Well, to give a better understanding, here are the screenshots 

The Sims 3 University Life No game disc found problem. [SOLVED] Sim_110

The Sims 3 University Life No game disc found problem. [SOLVED] Sim_210

While I was launching the game with "TS3EP09" things is kinda different, it launched the game,

The Sims 3 University Life No game disc found problem. [SOLVED] Img_3210

BUT, problems !!!!!!

The Sims 3 University Life No game disc found problem. [SOLVED] Img_3212

I really need some help to solve this ! Help Help 
One will definately accept any help humbly.
Thanks in advance Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 University Life No game disc found problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 University Life No game disc found problem. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 11 Sep 2013, 09:53

Why is TS3W.exe in that folder? It should be in the "Game/Bin" from the base game, not University Life. You did the crack part wrong.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 University Life No game disc found problem. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 University Life No game disc found problem. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Wed 11 Sep 2013, 12:38

Hello,

Also have you uninstalled any expanion packs/stuff packs before? If yes, please follow this:

If your pc is 32-bit, navigate yourself to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE >> SOFTWARE >> Sims instead of Wow6432Node. If your pc is 64-bit, just follow the video without changing the destination path.

Afterwards (whether you can find unncessary registry entries or not), follow the following:

(1) Download the latest manual patch here and apply it.
(2) Download the latest Ultimate Fix here.
(3) Open the folder #crack in the Ultimate Fix.
(4) Now drag and drop the content of this folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (NOT the folder of The Sims 3: University Life !!!!). Afterwards, start the game from TS3W.exe in the same folder and see if it works (again not the folder of The Sims 3: University Life).
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 07:47

Thank you so much for your help guys !! It finally work !!
It's definately my mistake cause I crack the wrong folder !
Once again, thanks for helping !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 10:23

Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top