Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monte Vista Festival Lot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monte Vista Festival Lot Empty Monte Vista Festival Lot

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 20:33

For those who have Seasons installed, a SimGuru uploaded a festival lot for MV to the exchange. You can get it here.

Back to top Go down

Monte Vista Festival Lot Empty Re: Monte Vista Festival Lot

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 20:38

Thank you so much for the link!!
Again a big faliure from EA!!
Why wasn't it included in the Monte Vista to begin with?
And how many would be so clever like you and look for it there?

I know, that I wouldn't be that smart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 21:16

Auntie Bella wrote:Thank you so much for the link!!
Again a big faliure from EA!!
Why wasn't it included in the Monte Vista to begin with?
And how many would be so clever like you and look for it there?

I know, that I wouldn't be that smart.

You're welcome. I think it wasn't included because Graham doesn't work for the store team. He is one of the developers for the expansion packs. He has provided a few other additions to other store worlds that he builds on his own time. I follow his twitter blogs so I don't miss anything. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 21:25

Okay, I never heard of other items from EA by EA employers or knew about it before now either and I don't know how to find them.

Could I come with a daring request?
A tread with links to every EA employers, who have made something for The Sims 3?
Since you know so much about them and haven't missed a single thing, I would believe that you're the one to ask for doing this and possible a link to their twitter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 22:06

Auntie Bella wrote:Okay, I never heard of other items from EA by EA employers or knew about it before now either and I don't know how to find them.

Could I come with a daring request?
A tread with links to every EA employers, who have made something for The Sims 3?
Since you know so much about them and haven't missed a single thing, I would believe that you're the one to ask for doing this and possible a link to their twitter?

Well his twitter is @SimGuruGraham. There is a house he built to make the promotion video for Seasons. He shared it with us on the exchange here. I'll have to look for some other things when I have more time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 23:19

Thank you so much for this!!

There is no rush on the things, I just didn't know about this.
Please don't tell my family and friends this, since they consider me being a sims nerd....it seems that I'm not after all....now where is my coffe cup, I need a cup or two to sweeten my sorrow....

#EDIT

Is it just me or shouldn't there be something else than picnic blankets there?
Well, I only played a half day in Monte Vista, so I guess the Festival will come the next day....isn't that so? Monte Vista Festival Lot 2279017149

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 03:56

will this be going up on the G4TW mediafire site? I haven't registered at that other site yet and have just been getting stuff from the mediafire site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 07:54

Ashkevron wrote:will this be going up on the G4TW mediafire site? I haven't registered at that other site yet and have just been getting stuff from the mediafire site.

Maybe Admin will upload it for those who don't want to register at the official site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 22:02

Ashkevron wrote:will this be going up on the G4TW mediafire site? I haven't registered at that other site yet and have just been getting stuff from the mediafire site.

Hi,

I send it to Admin,

Happy simming!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 15:32

The lot is now available on the mediafire account. Thank you Admin and kytonderoga. You can find it here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 18:04

i still don't get it why the developers and the store team won't work together.
and the the bad news is Rod Humble just leave until generation was released so the newer Sps and EPs are a lot uninspiring. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 20:14

storeguy wrote:i still don't get it why the developers and the store team won't work together.
and the the bad news is Rod Humble just leave until generation was released so the newer Sps and EPs are a lot uninspiring. Mad

The developers are busy creating the latest greatest expansion packs. I think they put the trainees on the store team. When they can finally make something that doesn't cause a public outcry they get promoted. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 13:56

Thanks for putting this up on mediafire...I appreciate it very much and it's already in my world.

My apologies for being so late in saying thanks....to be honest I forgot about this topic and wasn't subscribed to thread so missed the updates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top