Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monte Vista Festival Ground - Not working - how to decrap ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monte Vista Festival Ground - Not working - how to decrap ?  Empty Monte Vista Festival Ground - Not working - how to decrap ?

Post by Guest Wed 26 Dec 2012, 16:15

Hi there,

before i posted this i looked around to see if anyone had any similar issues, i found one post that you guys solved where someone had a problem with the festival ground in monte vista looking incomplete ? i see you guys told him to decrap the file but i'm not sure how to do that ?

i also have the same problem where my festival ground looks like a bunch of walls and unfinished , also every time there is a seasonal festival nothing is going on at the park ? i can never go celebrate the festivals, could that be because there is something wrong with the park itself ? i didn't find anything underground but i do see the stairs .. I never had to delete any area in my town to place this park in i had just downloaded it and it was set in my game once i played. my biggest issue is that i cant celebrate any of the festivals or neither can anyone in my sims. please help ! Help pale Sad

*BTW i did not download the festival ground off of the exchange like the last person, i downloaded it from the mediafire account.

Back to top Go down

Monte Vista Festival Ground - Not working - how to decrap ?  Empty Re: Monte Vista Festival Ground - Not working - how to decrap ?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 28 Dec 2012, 09:57

Hello,

If you downloaded it from mediafire, I think it's already decrapified. It doesn't hurt to decrapify it though, just to make sure. Everything you need is here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)