Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 1: The Complete Collection problem...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 1: The Complete Collection problem... Empty The Sims 1: The Complete Collection problem...

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 10:41

I ownloaded, installed and applied the crack, when i start the game it shows it doing something, i think its loading the expansions it shows a dialogue box that loading and then it just keeps looping, like going back to the begining after its done loading, it was like this for 2 hrs?!?! please help!!!!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 1: The Complete Collection problem... Empty Re: The Sims 1: The Complete Collection problem...

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 13 Dec 2012, 11:07

Hello,

How odd. Did the installation go as expected?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 1: The Complete Collection problem... Empty Re: The Sims 1: The Complete Collection problem...

Post by invalidusername Thu 13 Dec 2012, 21:24

What expansions do you have?

EDIT//Yeah, disregard me. I didn't read the title all the way through properly. Facepalm

Last edited by invalidusername on Fri 14 Dec 2012, 08:24; edited 1 time in total
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 04:22

i downloaded the sims 1 complete collection from the games4theword website and it include all the expansions when you install it the installation went fine. it is basically loading the expansions to the game and it just keeps looping

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 14 Dec 2012, 09:36

Hello,

Would you mind reinstalling it with the use of this video?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Dec 2012, 13:00

I was 100% sure i had done exactly wat the vieo had showed me, the first time. But i uninstalled it and redid it exactly the way the video had just to be sure. After that i loaded the game. It goes to the town view. and again, shows a dialogue box that says " The sims Unleashed please wait while we blah blah blah" Then it changes to " The sims Superstar, please wait while we bla blah blah" and then does it again for some magic expansion or something. but after that the screeen kind of goes out like if i had hit the windows button, but then it loads up and starts back at "The sims unleashe, please wait while we blah blah blah"?

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 14 Dec 2012, 17:42

Did you restart after uninstalling and before reinstalling?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Dec 2012, 12:07

Im going to try uninstalling, restarting, and than reinstalling it just to make sure that isnt the issue

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 15 Dec 2012, 13:27

Hello,

Please let us know the result.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 00:21

im having the exact same problem, the game installs fine, but then the loading screens of the expansion packs just cycle forever. i uninstalled, reinstalled, and restarted my computer, but it still did not work.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 17 Dec 2012, 11:25

needstofap wrote:im having the exact same problem, the game installs fine, but then the loading screens of the expansion packs just cycle forever. i uninstalled, reinstalled, and restarted my computer, but it still did not work.

Hello,

Did you use the video?
If you did, and the problem persists, please open a new topic. It'll be easier for us to give more personal support and keep track.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top