Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question on installation of expansion packs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question on installation of expansion packs. Empty Question on installation of expansion packs.

Post by Guest Sun 16 Dec 2012, 16:53

Hi there everyone, I'm new to this forum. I did a lot of research to install the base game and now I am interested in installing the expansion packs. I know I have to follow the guide exactly as it says but I am curious about one thing. Can I install the packs in any order I like or I should stick to the list? ie; WA > Ambitions > Late Nights etc etc

Honestly I am not so interested in the WA expansion pack, I have downloaded the Ambitions and Late Night torrent however when I read the Installation Guide it says I have to uninstall and re install everything first. So, is it possible to install without starting everything from scratch? I also have Seasons installed at the moment. I didn't realize about this matter until I finished reading the guide that came with the torrent. Will this be a problem if I want to install Late Night & Ambitions?

Back to top Go down

Question on installation of expansion packs. Empty Re: Question on installation of expansion packs.

Post by Guest Sun 16 Dec 2012, 17:20

I did it in order. That way I make sure I have them all.

Back to top Go down

Question on installation of expansion packs. Empty Re: Question on installation of expansion packs.

Post by Admin Sun 16 Dec 2012, 17:47

Hello,

There's no specific order, just be sure to follow these up-to-date instructions and ignore the obsolete instructions that come with the downloads: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top