Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 base game extracting files problem.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 base game extracting files problem. Empty Sims 3 base game extracting files problem.

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 03:39

I posted before but no one is replying. I'm getting really frustrated. Can someone at least TRY to help?!

When it's extracting the second disk, which is the start disk, it asks to rename or overwrite the files, what do i do?
and then it has these errors.

! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create Game
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create GameData
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create installer
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create Support
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create The SIMS(tm) 3 Install.app
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create .background
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create Game\Bin
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create GameData\Shared
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create GameData\Win32
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create installer\locale
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create installer\sku7
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create installer\.localized
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create Support\DirectX
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create Support\EA Help
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create Support\EADM
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create Support\Readme
! C:\Users\Jody\Desktop\The Sims 3\The_Sims_3_StartDisk.iso: Cannot create Support\Redist

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 base game extracting files problem. Empty Re: Sims 3 base game extracting files problem.

Post by t2sink Mon 17 Dec 2012, 04:22

Please don't make multiple post of the same problem, and keep your problems to one open topic.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top