Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Into the Future game disc before proceeding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Into the Future game disc before proceeding  Empty No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Into the Future game disc before proceeding

Post by Guest Tue 29 Apr 2014, 16:06

This is my first time posting here (I hope I didn't posted at the wrong place > < ).. First of all I would like to thanks you guys for all the hard work!!  cheers  cheers 
Before that I was able to play the game (tho the game will crash sometimes but it's fine to me).. but recently I installed into the future and this problem occur
I followed each and every steps given by this forum but the no disc found for into the future still exist T____T
I really want to play this game so badly.. I wish someone could really help me out here! Much appreciated!!  Help  
By the way.. I installed all the expansions and stuffs packs it works fine but not into the future..  Sad  Sad

Back to top Go down

No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Into the Future game disc before proceeding  Empty Re: No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Into the Future game disc before proceeding

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 29 Apr 2014, 19:06

jxinn wrote:This is my first time posting here (I hope I didn't posted at the wrong place > < ).. First of all I would like to thanks you guys for all the hard work!!  cheers  cheers 
Before that I was able to play the game (tho the game will crash sometimes but it's fine to me).. but recently I installed into the future and this problem occur
I followed each and every steps given by this forum but the no disc found for into the future still exist T____T
I really want to play this game so badly.. I wish someone could really help me out here! Much appreciated!!  Help  
By the way.. I installed all the expansions and stuffs packs it works fine but not into the future..  Sad  Sad

//MOVED

Hello,

Please follow the steps from #2 to #4 in this guide here, very carefully:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

And your game should work after that. Good luck ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top