Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to install new expansions after installing TS3, Pets, Patched and Ultimate Fix??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to install new expansions after installing TS3, Pets, Patched and Ultimate Fix?? Empty How to install new expansions after installing TS3, Pets, Patched and Ultimate Fix??

Post by Guest Thu 20 Dec 2012, 21:56

Hi, I searched for this in the forum, but I didn't find the answer.

I would like to know how to install new expansions for The Sims 3 (downloaded from G4TW) after having The Sims 3 and Pets Expansion (both downloaded from here), manual patched and with the ultimate fix.

I mean, a few months ago, I followed the guide in https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Everything worked, and I could play... Now I downloaded "Supernatural" Expansion from G4TW, and I don't want to commit any mistakes that crashes my game during the installation.

Do you have a guide or recomendation for this?

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

How to install new expansions after installing TS3, Pets, Patched and Ultimate Fix?? Empty Re: How to install new expansions after installing TS3, Pets, Patched and Ultimate Fix??

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:37

Hi, I'm no expert but since you have no replies yet I'll tell you what I did.

I already had the base game with most of the expansions, cracked from various sources (not all G4TW). Yesterday I downloaded Pets from G4TW and installed it, but since my game was already cracked I tried running it without cracking it again and it worked fine.

I think you will be fine just installing it, and if it doesn't work then apply the ultimate fix (redownload the latest version).

But! As I say, I'm no expert - it's just what I would try.

Back to top Go down

How to install new expansions after installing TS3, Pets, Patched and Ultimate Fix?? Empty Re: How to install new expansions after installing TS3, Pets, Patched and Ultimate Fix??

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:40

Whoops, I must've missed this thread somehow. You should be alright just installing whatever you're wanting to install - as parabola said. If you have issues come back and post the problems you're having and we'll help you to resolve them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Dec 2012, 18:35

Thanks for the answers... I will try what you say, later I'll come back to tell you if everything worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 28 Dec 2012, 10:46

Hello,

Please do so and let us know the result, good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top