Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to install other expansions after the Ultimate Fix?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to install other expansions after the Ultimate Fix? Empty How to install other expansions after the Ultimate Fix?

Post by Guest Tue 31 Jan 2012, 16:20

I installed the Sims 3 (legal copy), Late Night, and Town Life Stuff, then I applied the Ultimate Fix. I am getting ready to install Generations and Ambitions as well. What steps do I take to make sure that these expansions work AFTER the Ultimate Fix? Thank you in advance.

Back to top Go down

How to install other expansions after the Ultimate Fix? Empty Re: How to install other expansions after the Ultimate Fix?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 31 Jan 2012, 17:58

Hello,
Its quite simple actually, you should be able to install Ambitions just like that, but you'll have to reapply the crack from the fix after installing Generations. Don't use the cracks from either expansionpack though.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

How to install other expansions after the Ultimate Fix? Empty Re: How to install other expansions after the Ultimate Fix?

Post by Guest Tue 31 Jan 2012, 18:46

Don't use the cracks that come with the expansions (the original crack download) or the cracks from the expansion folders in the ultimate fix (as in the crack from the Ambitions folder)? I'm sorry I'm being redundant, I just want to make sure I don't mess up Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 31 Jan 2012, 18:48

kugen wrote:Don't use the cracks that come with the expansions (the original crack download) or the cracks from the expansion folders in the ultimate fix (as in the crack from the Ambitions folder)? I'm sorry I'm being redundant, I just want to make sure I don't mess up Smile
Hello,

That's correct. Though, the Fix is up-to-date, so all files in the Fix are "safe" to use. Besides, the only crack included with the Fix, are the files in the "# Crack" folder. All other files are just the original .exe and .dll files, needed in order to update the game without getting an "Invalid File" error. Hope this clears up!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

How to install other expansions after the Ultimate Fix? Empty MY Problem

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:23

i have installed the sims 3 base game and most expansions and stuff packs, i was wondering if i could apply the ultimate fix now then play and then install some others later

if its possible do i apply cracks to packs after the fix or not

p.s i have installed generaitions

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:24

bloran wrote:i have installed the sims 3 base game and most expansions and stuff packs, i was wondering if i could apply the ultimate fix now then play and then install some others later

if its possible do i apply cracks to packs after the fix or not

p.s i have installed generaitions
Hello,

Please open your own topic, so we can provide more personal support.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top