Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exception Raised....do you wish to debug it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Exception Raised....do you wish to debug it? Empty Exception Raised....do you wish to debug it?

Post by Guest Tue 25 Dec 2012, 07:44

In the middle of game play this error arises:
Exception Raised
unhandled page fault on write access to 0x00000000 at address 0x912689f7. Do you wish to debug it? No matter if I click yes or no, the game auto-closes and I lose my progess.
I have a mac, and I've had this error every so often but I usually get a few hours to play before it has its hissy fit and I have plenty of time to save in between before it crashes. The moment I get into my actual family play within 5-10 minutes it crashes. Even when it's "paused" time. I have all the expansion packs except for katy perry. I have diesel, but my launcher won't recognize it. (that's not a problem i need solved, I'm just too lazy to put in the effort to fix the actual issue.) It was predominantly only an issue when I installed showtime, but now that I installed seasons/supernatural it has just intensified.
I have uploaded the latest patch, I have followed the ultimate fix word for word twice, I have gone through the 1-7 crash fixes, and have removed my mods and am filtering down my custom content currently to try and eliminate confounding factors, though it seems less to be a "crash" and is more of an error. A few searches on the issue has lead me to believe not much has been done over the past 3 years to address this problem, but of the people that seem to have it, it doesn't seem to happen this quickly/frequently.
any suggestions?

Edit:
Removal of custom content leads to same issue, though the address number is 0X7c471701

Last edited by Drasherk on Tue 25 Dec 2012, 08:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional Info.)

Back to top Go down

Exception Raised....do you wish to debug it? Empty Re: Exception Raised....do you wish to debug it?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 25 Dec 2012, 12:15

Hello,

I have moved your topic to the Mac-section, because it appears to be a Mac specific issue and the people in this section are probably more able to help you try to fix this.
Unfortunately I don't know anything about mac myself, so please wait for another Mac user or a Mac helper to read and reply to your topic.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Exception Raised....do you wish to debug it? Empty Re: Exception Raised....do you wish to debug it?

Post by Guest Tue 25 Dec 2012, 19:57

Have you tried renaming your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 folder & starting with a vanilla game?

(You can later integrate your CC and old saves, but for now test it without any extra content)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top