Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Game Disc Found (Generations) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Game Disc Found  (Generations) [SOLVED] Empty No Game Disc Found (Generations) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 26 Dec 2012, 03:27

Okay so Ive already followed the the steps on the "how to install the sims 3 correctly" and even followed the video for the ultimate fix but im just not able to get it to work.

error:

No Game Disc Found! Please insert The Sims 3 Generations game disc before proceeding.

Back to top Go down

No Game Disc Found  (Generations) [SOLVED] Empty Re: No Game Disc Found (Generations) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 26 Dec 2012, 05:17

Hello,

What is your game version?

Back to top Go down

No Game Disc Found  (Generations) [SOLVED] Empty Re: No Game Disc Found (Generations) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 26 Dec 2012, 05:36

it says 8.0.152.019001 i only have generations installed and the base game

//EDIT

i dont know how but i fixed it (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Dec 2012, 09:42

I mean the base game version. is it 1.42? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 04:18

Sounds like you forgot to copy the files from the "# Crack" folder to your base game's installation folder -- or you're using an outdated version of the ultimate fix. You can get the latest Ultimate Fix here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 19:16

I've Already Fixed This But Thanks... How Do I Go About Deleting This Post I Dont Want To Take Space Or Anybody Time (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 28 Dec 2012, 11:19

Hello,

No problem, I'll close this topic.
Thank you, Cezra31 and Hexorcist!
Please let us know if you need more assistance! No Game Disc Found  (Generations) [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top