Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Generations game disc before proceeding!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Generations game disc before proceeding! Empty No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Generations game disc before proceeding!

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 22:42

Okay, so I have all The Sims 3 expansion packs (from here except for WA, which I already own) and I've been playing the game fine for months now. Yesterday I updated my game to version 8.0.152.012001 and now it won't let me play. Apparently now I need to use the Generations disc, which I obviously don't have (I used to use the base game iso files). Do I need to apply a crack or patch to Generations? I'm another derp noob at this kind of thing. :<

Back to top Go down

No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Generations game disc before proceeding! Empty Re: No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Generations game disc before proceeding!

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 02:58

Yes you do, you need ultimate fix.

If you do have ultimate fix make sure you install town life stuff crack*

and then generations should work, if it does not...copy files from 'Generations' in ultimate fix folder to sims 3 directory.

Last edited by CodeDen on Thu 04 Aug 2011, 02:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspell)

Back to top Go down

No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Generations game disc before proceeding! Empty Re: No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Generations game disc before proceeding!

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 04:29

Den, I tried copying the files for Generations in the ultimate fix to the Sims 3 base game file thing like you said. It's still not working for whatever reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 04 Aug 2011, 09:21

Hello,
If you also have Town Life Stuff, you have to apply the Town Life Stuff crack. The fix was updated very recently so I recommend downloading and applying it. Follow the steps carefully.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top