Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No game disc found after installing Generations. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No game disc found after installing Generations. [SOLVED] Empty No game disc found after installing Generations. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jun 2011, 00:37

I've followed all the instructions carefully and correctly twice, applied the latest cracks and the error just comes on the launcher saying no game disc found etc., the process could not be started. When I start up the launcher it also says it can't connect to the EA manager (which I recently updated because I thought that was stopping my game from working).
Really really hoping I don't have to uninstall all my expansions and base game again and that it's something to do with the cracks because it seems like it! When I first tried to download it when I applied the cracks to the bin folder, it didn't even come up with the 'move / replace window which leads me to believe that that's the problem.
Would appreciate help! Was really looking forward to Generations Sad

Back to top Go down

No game disc found after installing Generations. [SOLVED] Empty Re: No game disc found after installing Generations. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jun 2011, 00:49

I see what your problem is. You know the reason why you did not see the copy and replace message? Its because you are placing the generations crack in the wrong \game\bin folder.

If you read carefully the instructions mention to place the crack into C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin and not into the C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Generations\Game\Bin folder.

Hope this solves your problem.

Back to top Go down

No game disc found after installing Generations. [SOLVED] Empty Re: No game disc found after installing Generations. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jun 2011, 01:43

Oh dear! Haha, I obviously didn't read it carefully, I was just used to putting them in the certain folder I just assumed they went there. Silly me! Thank you very much I'll sort my game out now Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jun 2011, 02:28

No problem, glad I could help.

Admin edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top