Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural not being recognized

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supernatural not being recognized Empty Supernatural not being recognized

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 21:32

I am posting this on behalf of my wife since I am somewhat the more computer-savvy of the two of us. She recently purchased the Supernatural EP and installed it with no glitches. However, when the launcher was opened, the launcher does not even have the Supernatural icon in the lower left hand corner. Upon clicking "Play" the game loads the "Pets" EP...as if Supernatural is completely invisible. I assumed this perhaps was a game update error, so I downloaded and ran the superpatcher to update the game to version 1.47.

Upon doing so, when I click play from the launcher a menu box pops-up stating that I have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match my current version of the Sims3. I click continue and the game loads and works fine, however it appears that it just playing the original Sims3 content with no EP's. (I do not play the game so I am merely guessing, but I seem to remember when the game loaded previously it would show a banner of the latest installed EP under the Sims3 icon on the main intro screen, now it just shows Sims3.)

So...any ideas why the icon does not show up on the launcher even though everything is up to date? And secondly, how can I make this work? This game has more problems/bugs/etc. than any game I have ever seen, and if it was up to me the entire series would go straight in the garbage...but alas, its not for me so I am doing my husbandly duties here Smile

Thanks for the help.

Back to top Go down

Supernatural not being recognized Empty Re: Supernatural not being recognized

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 06:40

Are these legit installs or are you using the cracks from this website?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top