Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installed Worlds Not in Drop Down Menu?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installed Worlds Not in Drop Down Menu? Empty Installed Worlds Not in Drop Down Menu?

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 00:37

I have been trying to look through other posts but I still have no hope.

I downloaded Monte Vista from G4TW mediafire. I put the .world file into nonpackaged>worlds and when I go into the game this happens...

Installed Worlds Not in Drop Down Menu? 34y8a4l

its driving me crazy! someone please help!

Back to top Go down

Installed Worlds Not in Drop Down Menu? Empty Re: Installed Worlds Not in Drop Down Menu?

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 00:43

Where did you get the .world? When I downloaded Monte Vista from G4TW it was a .sims3pack and I just installed it the same way I would every other .sims3pack file (By putting it in Documents/Electronic Arts/ Sims 3/Downloads) and it works fine on mine. Maybe try that?

Back to top Go down

Installed Worlds Not in Drop Down Menu? Empty Re: Installed Worlds Not in Drop Down Menu?

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 02:07

when i look under documents>EA>the sims 3>installed worlds it will show up.
but under game data>shared>nonpackaged>worlds it wont be. thats when i copied it into the latter. and when i go into the game that is how the world appears.

it is also showing up as monte vista.world but the "kind" is a document.. any help here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top