Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saves gone, all worlds gone, main menu buttons (most) gone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saves gone, all worlds gone, main menu buttons (most) gone Empty Saves gone, all worlds gone, main menu buttons (most) gone

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 22:58

It just started after installing the new patch and island paradise, I've narrowed it to being a fault with patch. I get a (Non critical mod mismatch) but I get that all the time and my games runs perfectly fine. I'm going to try uninstalling my mods and seeing if that works, (backed up of course) but I doubt it. I used delphys and it didn't spot anything wrong. So please help someone Smile

Edit: It is a mod. F*** but which? only major gamechanging mod of mine is awesomemod.

Back to top Go down

Saves gone, all worlds gone, main menu buttons (most) gone Empty Re: Saves gone, all worlds gone, main menu buttons (most) gone

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 00:36

I thought Awesomemod wasn't updated for 1.55? You need to uninstall the mod and keep it off until the admins for Awesomemod have the new update.

Back to top Go down

Saves gone, all worlds gone, main menu buttons (most) gone Empty Re: Saves gone, all worlds gone, main menu buttons (most) gone

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 01:04

radion is right the awesome mod isn`t updated yet,and that mode could give you that problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Wed 26 Jun 2013, 18:11

Hello,

Please remove all you mods and slowly add them again back to game to figure out which causes the problem. But it seems awesomemod is doing it, that's why we recommend to remove all the mods before installing/updating the game.
Phoebe
Phoebe
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims series, Elder Scrolls Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Sacred I-II, Fables,Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines, Civilization, Don't Starve, Popmundo

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top