Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Island Paradise And Time Travel Expansion Packs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise And Time Travel Expansion Packs! Empty The Sims 3: Island Paradise And Time Travel Expansion Packs!

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 14:24

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise And Time Travel Expansion Packs! Empty Re: The Sims 3: Island Paradise And Time Travel Expansion Packs!

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 14:50

Island Paradise is real, it was announced at EA's University Life event along with that. I hope it's more like Castaway Stories than The Sims 2 Bon Voyage though... or a mix of the two.

University Life will suck. I honestly don't know what fascinates people so much about college.

Don't know about Time Travel, as long as it's not just a series of new rabbit holes like Ambitions' time machine it's fine, not like I'm buying 'em lol.

Know what The Sims 3 needs? An expansion with guns! Yeah!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise And Time Travel Expansion Packs! Empty Re: The Sims 3: Island Paradise And Time Travel Expansion Packs!

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 17:07

Why does Sims 3 need that kind of violence (guns)? If you want to play shoot em up, just get any of thousands of role player games like Halo, etc. I think Uni will be fun; new careers, interests, interactions & not to mention stuff like new clothes and hairstyles. To each his own.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 11 Jan 2013, 17:38

There are mods for guns and nudeness and sexuality and such. Nothing that ever tickled my fancy to be honest. I don't usually zoom in close enough to distinguish any nudeness and the mosaic never bothered me and I really don't feel like going off killing sims. Many people do though (by fire, drowning them, etc.) and a "guns" mod seems to fit right in with that desire.
I'm a pacifist myself. Even when I play games like Skyrim. lol.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 18:27

I am not much looking forward to this "exploration" thing... I didn't get much kick out of world adventure - it was fun for a while, but got old fast. Whit my old laptop it takes too long to load the vacation world. I assume Island Paradise will have some similar aspects...

University Life.... well I am curious to find out how they get it all to work - prob it will be like in WA, your sim goes to Uni and you play him/her, while everyone else stays in limbo back in the town. I also wonder could the sims from other household go to Uni or only the ones who are in your household.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Jan 2013, 22:39

I hated University when I had it, bleh, don't understand that dorm/college lifestyle, but yeah, it bears repeating- to each their own! And I'm not even going to touch the "gun" comment. Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 17:52

Well with the Time Travel expansion, I'm desperately hoping for some Doctor style clothing and hairstyles..... Laughing

I'm really wary of custom content not from the official Sims game, so I really hope I can finally make a realistic looking Doctor from Doctor Who without 3rd party CCs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top