Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims Medieval

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims Medieval Empty The sims Medieval

Post by Guest Sun 03 Apr 2011, 09:22

Hi there, i have downloaded the game installed it, follwed these instructions:

3. When the installation has finished, open the "# Crack" folder in this .rar file.
4. Drag & drop (copy) the "TSLHost.dll" and the "TSM.exe" file in there to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Medieval\Game\Bin and choose "Replace"
on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist.
5. Start the game and... ENJOY playing!

the program started up, i updated it, then redone step 4 and now it wont even open when i double click the shortcut on the desktop, any ideas?!

Back to top Go down

The sims Medieval Empty Re: The sims Medieval

Post by Admin Sun 03 Apr 2011, 10:31

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Apr 2011, 19:49

Hi, i download that fix, what exactly should i do with it now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Mon 04 Apr 2011, 15:19

CharleyBoy wrote:Hi, i download that fix, what exactly should i do with it now?

Hello,
You should open the installation guide. And follow the instruction. I believe you can solve your problem.

Thank you.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Apr 2011, 19:59

I found that if you used the crack that comes with the download of the full game and then try to use the ultimate fix - the launcher will think the game is updated and not allow you to install the current update.' Not sure why that is exactly - but the method I used has me up and playing without any issues.

I uninstalled TSM, instead, and then installed it again. I did not follow the directions for installation of the crack in the game download. If you apply that crack the launcher tends to think you already have the current update and won't allow any to be applied through the launcher.

Then you want to install the ultimate fix for TSM, according to the instructions getting the crack for the base game in the /medieval/ folder in the ultimate fix download.

Then open the launcher and go to the update tab. If it does not tell you that there is an update available then make sure you do not have auto updates checked and do a refresh.. it should now offer you the update. Run that.

Then take the TSM files from the /crack/ folder in the ultimate fix download and copy it to the /game/bin directory as instructed. Make sure that you keep the auto updates unchecked.

To start the game I found that the non-problem way is to use the TSM.exe in the game/bin game folder instead of the launcher exe as sometimes the launcher wants the disk.

This worked just splendidly for me - once I did it without applying the crack in the original download of the game and after a fresh install. I have had the game running down and been playing several days now without any issues, and the game has been up and running all that time without even any slowdowns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Nov 2011, 02:14

I have downloaded the fix and I can get to the main menu. However, when I go to press the green play button nothing happens....Please help I have been trying to make this work for three days now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top