Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Using Ultimate Fix For Game Update 1.47 It Deleted 4 Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After Using Ultimate Fix For Game Update 1.47 It Deleted 4 Games Empty After Using Ultimate Fix For Game Update 1.47 It Deleted 4 Games

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 01:55

I followed the detailed installation instruction guide to the ultimate fix so that I could update to version 1.47 and then four of my game don't appear in the launcher anymore. I own every Sims 3 title. Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Diesel Stuff, Supernatural, and Seasons no longer show up in the game launcher. I repeated the steps again from the installation guide to see if I could recover the game and it's still the same Crying or Very sad I'm scared to start the game because I know that everything won't load properly because I have things from all expansions on my Sims and in their houses. Can someone help me get my games to show back up on the launcher by maybe reversing this? I purchased all my games except Supernatural and Seasons which I got from here. After Using Ultimate Fix For Game Update 1.47 It Deleted 4 Games 2830496658

Back to top Go down

After Using Ultimate Fix For Game Update 1.47 It Deleted 4 Games Empty Re: After Using Ultimate Fix For Game Update 1.47 It Deleted 4 Games

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 18 Jan 2013, 10:36

Hello,

Did you patch manually? And applied the crack from the latest fix?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

After Using Ultimate Fix For Game Update 1.47 It Deleted 4 Games Empty Re: After Using Ultimate Fix For Game Update 1.47 It Deleted 4 Games

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 15:11

Yesterday right after I posted this I repeated the whole process and I used the manual patch and cracked the game, the four games appear on the launcher again. Everything seems fine. The only current problem I'm having is with the basketballs from the level up collection don't show up in my Sims hands, they play with air. I already used the store fixes patch every time a new one comes out, same result though. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 19 Jan 2013, 13:46

Hello,

Did you by any chance install that particular object differently than the other objects?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 18:29

No, I installed them all the same. Their all Sims 3 pack files.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 22 Jan 2013, 11:46

Hello,

I'll have to look into this, it seems that the 1.47 patch "broke" the store fixes somehow. There are more reports of other items not working properly.
Do you happen to have Monte Vista? If you do, does the wood fire oven work properly?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top