Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stressed out afterb updating and its gone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stressed out afterb updating and its gone Empty stressed out afterb updating and its gone

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 10:38

guys pleasestressed out afterb updating and its gone 2830496658me i just update my sims 3 update with origin after downloaded i forget to close my sims 3 and...... im stressed out cause i have waitin long timestressed out afterb updating and its gone 2279017149stressed out afterb updating and its gone 2279017149stressed out afterb updating and its gone 2279017149Mad❌x so please is there any way to find the downloaded file by origin btw i havent install my origin so theres no downloaded folder while after updtingstressed out afterb updating and its gone 2279017149 after install origin the folder is blank. please help

Back to top Go down

stressed out afterb updating and its gone Empty Re: stressed out afterb updating and its gone

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 19 Jan 2013, 13:12

Hello,

I'm not sure what you mean but, Origin doesn't download it's patches to any folder, it immediately executes the patch.
If you want to know if patching was successful, open your launcher, and hover your mousepointer over the base game icon in the lower left corner.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)