Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 crash / the game has stop working.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 crash / the game has stop working. Empty Sims 3 crash / the game has stop working.

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 17:46

Hello everyone.

Ok i have lately some problems with my game. Till Monday my game was working "ok" if you except once in a while the error 12 problem, but i had manage to keep it under control, so ye was working ok. But around Friday then the problems start. My game all of sadden decide to crash to desktop totally. Every time i was going in game and move a little bit the camera, the game was crashing (the game has stop working error), or when i was going to the town map view to see where to go was crashing, even thou i was using the Naaras thingie .

So i decide to re-install it, and install it again. Even use all the steps that mention "here". When i finish log in game, and was working ok .

Now problem no. 1 : today i went to play again and every time the game was stuck on the loading screen, and i had to terminate the game through the task manager. Or when i was manage to log in game (after many times restart), after 10 min was crashing again( the program has stop working). So im thinking to install again Naaras, since i haven't install it this time.

And now no.2 went to install an original cope of an expansion pack to not have the error message on the beginning, that i have to skip or close the game. and because i want to see if it may solve a bit the crashing problem (which i doubt ) but anyway, so now the problem was, while i was try to install it i had many times the error message: Not enough storage is available to process this command. Sims 3 crash / the game has stop working. 2279017149 I have more than 200GB free space on my hard driver so i don't think the expansion pack need more than 2Gb lol!. Well after many retries it let me to install it, but hahah is annoying and have no idea what is the problem.

So any help?? xD

//EDIT

Well even after i install the naaras, still the problem remain, the game goes to desktop , immediately when i log in game and i just go around the town with the camera Sad

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 crash / the game has stop working. Empty Re: Sims 3 crash / the game has stop working.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 20 Jan 2013, 11:18

Hello,

Personally, I'm very interested in the error you're getting that made you decide to buy an original copy of the expansion. Is it along the lines of an unofficial game modification error?
If it is, you have an outdated crack, or an outdated mod, and this can very well cause your game crashes.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 crash / the game has stop working. Empty Re: Sims 3 crash / the game has stop working.

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2013, 12:04

Hello again,
The original game i add i had it for very long time, didn't buy for that reason. Now about the "outdated mod" i think i may know what it is. The think is, i run my cc through the ccmagic. I have notice there somehow exist a mod for build , that i have never install (the other mode i run is overwatch and errortrap) witch i have up to date last night, since i decide to re-install again. Didn't had that error message again, after that. But i add again the sims in the dep and i still getting random crash in game.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 21 Jan 2013, 11:23

Hello,

Some crashing is inevitable I'm afraid. Make sure you've added all the games exe's to the DEP list.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 16:43

Hhm about that, i try to add all the .exe files in the DEP. But in some of them when it come to add the "Sims3LauncerW" i had a message says "This program must run with data execution protection (DEP) enabled. You cannot turn off DEP for this program." the rest of the files is going ok. But i have 2 "Sims3Launcer". One with "w" and one with out. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 17:29

Well anyway you can close the thread. At the moment it works with 1-2 crashes in a day. If im lucky and save often is ok. If i have more questions or more problems i will be back Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top