Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMCITY 4 Deluxe crashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMCITY 4 Deluxe crashing  Empty SIMCITY 4 Deluxe crashing

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 04:04

Installed and cracked just fine. But it's a little temper-mental. Sometimes, I can play for hours and hours without a sudden exit. Or, it will suddenly exit after a while. Maybe it's a compatibility issue? (Win7 64-bit) I also have downloaded the Razer Game Booster, But I have NO CLUE how to work it :///

Ok.. Played the game WITH the Game booster, still crashed. Would like help on this please?

I'm just hypothesizing that maybe its the same problem I had with a Sims3 download (not from here.) After an amount of time the game would realize that the .exe file isn't the right file and exit the game.

Help? Again?

Last edited by danim0nster on Mon 21 Jan 2013, 23:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Back to top Go down

SIMCITY 4 Deluxe crashing  Empty Re: SIMCITY 4 Deluxe crashing

Post by Admin Tue 22 Jan 2013, 16:52

Hello,

No, it's fully compatible with Windows 7 64-bit.
Where did you download the game from? Games4theworld? If yes, did you use the included crack?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 17:49

Yes, It's downloaded from this website, and yes I used the crack. I'm going to try reinstalling it and see if it helps. If not, then idk. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 22 Jan 2013, 18:19

Hello,

Please reinstall as follows:

1. Completely uninstall the game using Your Uninstaller! Pro from www.games4theworld.org . Use the "Super Mode".
2. Restart your PC.
3. Reinstall the game, following the included instructions.

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2013, 06:39

Hey Admin and thread OP (OP = The Poster).

I might know the problem.

First thing first I NEVER use "Your Uninstaller! Pro" because cracked content is simply not safe with such programs, don't take it into offense since its your cracked but simply because... Let's face it today's internet is not safe and we all have our computers, passwords and files to care about.

I'd like to give a shoutout for CCleaner and their amazing program, "Your Uninstaller! Pro" might give the cleanest installs but even after that its a good idea to make a deep clean with CCleaner, also I favor program's uninstallment over a 3rd program's uninstallment because it takes much quicker and then just using CCleaner or ASC5Pro to finish it. (Hey Admin do you want my Advanced System Care 5 Pro crack? It was my first crack but I think it went good.)

Now, after uninstalliation, registry clean and a scan (Simcity4Deluxe leaves a lot of info behind) simply restart your PC and do not reinstall.

I took some personal time to check it out and Simcity 4 Deluxe on this website is working and with that in mind I went on to check if there are similar problems to yours.
Anywho the game should work after the following guide by Admin but if it somehow does not work I suggest PM-ing me and I'll give you some really nice guide to fix it according to your system information.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2013, 13:08

Almogpas wrote:Hey Admin and thread OP (OP = The Poster).

I might know the problem.

First thing first I NEVER use "Your Uninstaller! Pro" because cracked content is simply not safe with such programs, don't take it into offense since its your cracked but simply because... Let's face it today's internet is not safe and we all have our computers, passwords and files to care about.

I'd like to give a shoutout for CCleaner and their amazing program, "Your Uninstaller! Pro" might give the cleanest installs but even after that its a good idea to make a deep clean with CCleaner, also I favor program's uninstallment over a 3rd program's uninstallment because it takes much quicker and then just using CCleaner or ASC5Pro to finish it. (Hey Admin do you want my Advanced System Care 5 Pro crack? It was my first crack but I think it went good.)

.... So you say "cracked content is simply not safe with such programs" then you say "Hey Admin do you want my Advanced System Care 5 Pro crack? It was my first crack but I think it went good." So you're saying cracked is not safe for those programs and then you pop up a crack for another program like this one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2013, 14:27

xJ3rian wrote...
.... So you say "cracked content is simply not safe with such programs" then you say "Hey Admin do you want my Advanced System Care 5 Pro crack? It was my first crack but I think it went good." So you're saying cracked is not safe for those programs and then you pop up a crack for another program like this one?

Hah, these programs are seriously unlike eachother.
Anyway ASC5Pro isn't crackable as you would say, its just a real serial entered while the program is on "Sleep Mode" set by registry and firewall tricks.
Your Uninstaller! Pro here comes with a true exe crack so I would not risk it.

Also I'm saying its not safe to download it, I simply give you here an explanation on how to do it without downloading anything but the retail installiation.
So actually its not even a crack, its a "work-around".

Don't try to catch people by the word, its not nice at all and some people take it as an offense.
I personally take such as a major offense since I think my words carefuly before I write/say anything, though since I'm not here to fight for... Here have a Cookie!
Also its nice you noticed it, I was already thinking on how long it would take for people to realize I posted a "Cracked" offer myself Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Jan 2013, 02:25

Followed all instructions, wiped the registry with Your Uninstaller Pro!, restarted, reinstalled. Boyfriend played it for quite a few hours and... it crashed. I don't even know anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 26 Jan 2013, 19:18

Hello,

It's hard to tell what is causing the problem at this point.
Are you on a laptop?
Still using GameBooster to run the game?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Jan 2013, 22:01

I used to have problems with Simcity 4 Deluxe myself.

If you would be so kind to post your DXDIAG report then please do so I may tell you if the problem is with your video, processor or sound.

SimCity4 gave me a lot of problem with sounds.

Also try using GameBooster5 and not any other version including Razer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Jan 2013, 13:43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 00:26

Using Razer game booster. Regular tower computer. It's only about 2 years old, everything else in there about as old. I'm also going to try the Single-CPU fix that Ashkevron linked to. Hopefully that is our issue and everything should (HOPEFULLY) work just fine.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top