Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Showtime Installation Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Showtime Installation Problem Empty The Sims 3 Showtime Installation Problem

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 08:22

The Sims 3 Showtime Installation Problem 2830496658I am going into major detail here...

Ok, so my problem is Showtime expansion pack isn't installing correctly. I got the game like 6 months ago.. (You: O_O) And I have been playing on a different computer... Don't call me a nerd or dork but I have a 'Sims Series' and I'd like the feature of photo booths and stuff on this computer. The Sims 3 Showtime Installation Problem 3479271199

What happened whilst installing it told me I needed to update {Normally installing is a issue with cc but last night I deleted my mods and only have some custom hair and clothing now no pose boxes or anything} So I clicked install and update, {This is what I remember! It was six months ago!}... And then bam! The problem, I couldn't open the sims game but I fixed that, and then all of a sudden I couldn't install it, when I put the disc in it asks if I want to uninstall showtime and so yeah I click yes and then I try reinstall and the same uninstall message. I don't know what to do D: the sims showtime is in my add programs and remove but no little blue disco with plumbob icon... PLEASE HELP!! Crying or Very sad confused

The Sims 3 Showtime Installation Problem 3450855690

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Showtime Installation Problem Empty Re: The Sims 3 Showtime Installation Problem

Post by Admin Wed 30 Jan 2013, 21:50

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
So... from what I understand you're trying to remove/install Showtime?

If yes, I recommend using Your Uninstaller! Pro from www.games4theworld.org to (force) uninstall the game(s). Use the "Super Mode".
After uninstallation, do restart your PC!

After restarting your system, you can fix your game by following these instructions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps and RE-DOWNLOAD both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix.

Good luck and please let us know the result and if you need more help!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Showtime Installation Problem Empty Re: The Sims 3 Showtime Installation Problem

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 12:33

Admin wrote:Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
So... from what I understand you're trying to remove/install Showtime?

If yes, I recommend using Your Uninstaller! Pro from www.games4theworld.org to (force) uninstall the game(s). Use the "Super Mode".
After uninstallation, do restart your PC!

After restarting your system, you can fix your game by following these instructions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps and RE-DOWNLOAD both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix.

Good luck and please let us know the result and if you need more help!

I will try this I've tried methods from you before and it didn't work but I will try this much apreciated <3 Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 05 Feb 2013, 20:48

Hello,

Please do so and let us know the result.
Good luck and you're welcome!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top