Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any of you have idiot roomates?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any of you have idiot roomates? Empty Any of you have idiot roomates?

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 04:17

Whenever my sim goes to University the roomates well, they act as if they don't have minds. I believe I had 8 roomates an within a week 3 were left ! Shocked Rolling Eyes Suspect Wat. No

It's like they don;t take care of themselves. Well, they don't take care of themselves.

They're always
~Hungry (This is why they all died)
~Smelly (Lowers mood dramatically)
~Tired (Results in many faintings) Sleep
~Stressed ( They always faint and die that they don't even have time to dance to a radio!)
~Messy House (My all time favorite!) (The house is full of dirty clothes, dishes, trash and urine this also lowers the mood to where the sim pretty much keeps repeating the process of

~Fainting
~Grabbing stomach, pointing finger to mouth -indicating that that are STARVING
~Grabing privates -they peed themselves-
~And smelling armpits with dirty look - VERY smelly-

The Sims Plumbob 1 They repeat this process pretty much until they die The Sims Plumbob 1

Oh! And everything is always broken and needs repairing such as the dishwasher and sink.
And when your at one of the buildings does everyone always stand there for hours? I swear at least 20 sims just stand there till like 9 when classes have ended hours ago?!?!?!

Do any of you go through this?

Back to top Go down

Any of you have idiot roomates? Empty Re: Any of you have idiot roomates?

Post by J.T. Tue 14 May 2013, 07:43

sims3hope wrote:Whenever my sim goes to University the roomates well, they act as if they don't have minds. I believe I had 8 roomates an within a week 3 were left ! Shocked Rolling Eyes Suspect Wat. No

It's like they don;t take care of themselves. Well, they don't take care of themselves.

They're always
~Stressed ( They always faint and die that they don't even have time to dance to a radio!)
~Messy House (My all time favorite!) (The house is full of dirty clothes, dishes, trash and urine this also lowers the mood to where the sim pretty much keeps repeating the process of

~Fainting

Any of you have idiot roomates? 3479271199 They repeat this process pretty much until they die Any of you have idiot roomates? 3479271199

Oh! And everything is always broken and needs repairing such as the dishwasher and sink.
And when your at one of the buildings does everyone always stand there for hours? I swear at least 20 sims just stand there till like 9 when classes have ended hours ago?!?!?!

Pretty much the same as u, just my sims' roommates never die.(except one, my sim asked her to divide by zero. After she did that, she died because her brain was on fire. My sim was eating some harvestables of a plant so that he cannot cast ice blast spell on her. Unlucky her!!)
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 03:59

cat2006house wrote:
sims3hope wrote:Whenever my sim goes to University the roomates well, they act as if they don't have minds. I believe I had 8 roomates an within a week 3 were left ! Shocked Rolling Eyes Suspect Wat. No

They're always

~Fainting

Any of you have idiot roomates? 3479271199 They repeat this process pretty much until they die Any of you have idiot roomates? 3479271199

Pretty much the same as u, just my sims' roommates never die.(except one, my sim asked her to divide by zero. After she did that, she died because her brain was on fire. My sim was eating some harvestables of a plant so that he cannot cast ice blast spell on her. Unlucky her!!)

Hmm, I should try to ask a sim to divide my zero. I can't now too many glitches & problems! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Wed 15 May 2013, 05:30

I haven't had this much of an issue, but I use a ridiculous amount of mods that are meant to help with the AI so that this doesn't happen as often/badly. lol
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 05:56

invalidusername wrote:I haven't had this much of an issue, but I use a ridiculous amount of mods that are meant to help with the AI so that this doesn't happen as often/badly. lol
AI Meaning? Sorry... Still new to some of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Wed 15 May 2013, 06:38

sims3hope wrote:
invalidusername wrote:I haven't had this much of an issue, but I use a ridiculous amount of mods that are meant to help with the AI so that this doesn't happen as often/badly. lol
Oh haha it's fine Smile AI is an abbreviation for artificial intelligence. It's what drives the other sims, their "free will", as the game likes to say.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 May 2013, 13:11

invalidusername wrote:
sims3hope wrote:
Oh haha it's fine Smile AI is an abbreviation for artificial intelligence. It's what drives the other sims, their "free will", as the game likes to say.
I think I should get some mods for that, I'm still in the process of figuring out why my game won't work properly though ;l

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top