Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with horses and unicorns. [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems with horses and unicorns. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Problems with horses and unicorns. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 11 Sep 2013, 00:39

First topic message reminder :

Hi guyzz!! Help 
I have trouble with "trying to make a foal" action.
Every time I am putting my unicorns to do it they just sniff each other but than nothing happens..
Dogz and catz are fine only horses and unicorns are having problems at every town and family..
I also have an issue with the equestrian center when I am trying to take part in equestrian competitions my sim and horse enter the building they stay there for some hours but nothing happens just the sims skill increases a little bit..
Thanks in advance!!

Back to top Go down

Problems with horses and unicorns. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Problems with horses and unicorns. [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Thu 12 Sep 2013, 05:22

The inventories have always been bugged. There are a few mods that help keep them from getting that way, and fix them if anything does happen, like NRaas' Overwatch.

invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

Problems with horses and unicorns. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Problems with horses and unicorns. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 15:44

Okayyyy!
Thanks a lot!

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 14 Sep 2013, 15:51

d.elena wrote:Okayyyy!
Thanks a lot!
Hello,

Master Controller can help you with this matter too. All you need to do is install the Master Controller base mod and Master Controller Cheats. Afterwards, go to Objects >> Sort Inventory to sort the inventory that you don't want or add inventory by going to "Object Add to Inventory" (you said some inventory is missing right? This mod comes in handy. You can add inventory from a lot to a household).
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 16:20

Thanks but it's not a big deal and I don't wanna mess my game up now that it works fine.

Helper Edit: Glad to hear that! Topic closed.

-cat2006house

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top