Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1.31 update BUG !!! Unicorns become horses

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1.31 update BUG !!! Unicorns become horses Empty 1.31 update BUG !!! Unicorns become horses

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 17:40

Hi

My version update from latest PETS then 1.31. (I didn't install Master Suite Stuff )

I use NOCD mod, then I got in the game and found that all CATS were gone!!! and Unicorns became horses.

I couldn't control cats or even saw their contents. My unicorn lost his horn and became a normal horse which i can't make him graze.

Later, I installed Showtime thinking that all bugs will gone but they still appear and I can't install CowPlant as well.

I really am in abysmal right now wondering if there is any way I could do to fix my problem.

Thank you in advance guys.

Back to top Go down

1.31 update BUG !!! Unicorns become horses Empty Re: 1.31 update BUG !!! Unicorns become horses

Post by Admin Thu 08 Mar 2012, 19:03

Hello,

To begin with, please remove ALL Mods/Custom Content you have and ALSO remove (completely) the NoCD Mod.
After you've done so, please download and apply the latest version of the Ultimate Fix here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

1.31 update BUG !!! Unicorns become horses Empty Re: 1.31 update BUG !!! Unicorns become horses

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 02:52

According to Pets problems. I did it and it works. Thank you so much Admin.

But unfortunately when I installed CowPlant and Katy P Collection it didn't.

On the Launcher it says installed. I got in the game and couldn't find them then I got out and look in Launcher. Now, it says downloaded but not installed again and again.

My question is how can I install this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 03:12

try deleting all cache files including all files in the dccahce folder. After that reinstall all CC you have

Deleting the 4 cache files doesnt damage your game when you start up the game they automatically appear in the folder again

Then start up your game and see if it worked

EDIT: Sorry theres 5 caches now with SHowtime the cache files are CASPartCache.package, compositorCache.package, scriptCache.package, simCompositorCache.package, socialCache.package

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 05:43

Nah, sugar

I did exactly what you said and nothing changed.

Although launcher said they worked at first before I got in the game, CowPlant and Katy Perry still are not installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 05:46

Same here they were installed when i went in game as soon as i tried looking for them they were uninstalled

Havent been able to figure it out myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Mar 2012, 08:50

So we are on the same boat here.

I seriously don't know what the problem is but I hope Admin can fix it soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 09 Mar 2012, 22:54

Hello,

It's known that the launcher sometimes shows content as not-installed, even though they are.
Please check your game and be sure they are really not there.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 02:16

Hi admin

I am certain that no item such as KP collection nor CowPlant are in the game. In fact, in buy mode, I can buy CowPlant 600 simpoint, but of course I didn't. So I wonder if this is some kind of bugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 03:12

Code153 wrote:Hi admin

I am certain that no item such as KP collection nor CowPlant are in the game. In fact, in buy mode, I can buy CowPlant 600 simpoint, but of course I didn't. So I wonder if this is some kind of bugs.

Code try clearing your caches, download the katy Pery and cow plant agin and reinstall them. See if they show up then. I did a reinstall of a few items, including words that were not showing and they are there now. Remember, that when using the launcher to install items, start your game from the launcher open up a new test world and check! If this doesn´t help only the admin can take it from there. I've been reading the post on issues over the web, but nothing on this so far. Best of luck! and please let us know if and how your problem gets solved
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 04:03

Hi, Grier

Thank you for your suggestion. I already tried that and it just didn't work.

The part I seriously don't understand is why other contents I installed worked just fine such as "When Worlds Collide", "RockClimbingWall" but on the other hand not for CowPlant and KP sets.

It doesn't make any sense to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 06:17

Ok! Update

Now I finally can install CowPlant via KillerClassicSimSet. I don't know why I couldn't install it alone as I installed other objects.

As a result, I cannot successfully install ShowtimeLimitedE and all of its content from this website.

Again, I don't know why. I just want to play with fully function as everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 06:45

Code153 wrote:Ok! Update

Now I finally can install CowPlant via KillerClassicSimSet. I don't know why I couldn't install it alone as I installed other objects.

As a result, I cannot successfully install ShowtimeLimitedE and all of its content from this website.

Hi there Code! I've been up all night searching the web for answers. Finally I found a bug thread on EAs official site. I do not understand if you are not able to install the content or it just doesn't show up in game, so I am going to assume that is just not showing up in game. Thre were many post to that effect, of Store bought and downloaded items; try searching with buy debug enabled and see if the items show up then.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 08:28

grieralexander wrote:
Code153 wrote:Ok! Update

Hi there Code! I've been up all night searching the web for answers. Finally I found a bug thread on EAs official site. I do not understand if you are not able to install the content or it just doesn't show up in game, so I am going to assume that is just not showing up in game. Thre were many post to that effect, of Store bought and downloaded items; try searching with buy debug enabled and see if the items show up then.

Hello Grier,

I'll try to explain this. According to launcher, all item can be installed with no error. But since I got in the game for checking I couldn't find it anywhere even in buydebug. And then I got out of the game, opened launcher again, then the launcher, in the download section, said some item(such as SLE, CowPlant) are downloaded but not installed. This is crazy because at first it said installed already. If I install them again, it'll say installed, but in fact, they just don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 09:08

Sorry Code, I have not found anything else on the subject. Wait for the admin to see what he suggests.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 10 Mar 2012, 13:10

Hello,
I think you need to clear your cache's in order for the items to remain installed, take a look at this.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 13:56

Hello Lady,

I did exactly what the link says but it didn't work.

Some single items can be installed directly. Some can only be install via a whole set. And some sets can't be install.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 10 Mar 2012, 13:59

Hello,
Ok did you use the launcher, or an alternate method of installing this content?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Mar 2012, 16:16

Yeah, laucher, no alternative methods.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 10 Mar 2012, 18:40

Lady I just came from the forum. His problem is with the patch itself. 1.32 was supose to fix this and made it worst. I am PM the link, it should help with the problems that are being reported.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 09:37

From my observation, this is below, is my problem

1. Open launcher
2. Click "Download" content
3. Click all not-yet-installed sim3pack
4. Click install
5. Click "Install" content
6. Check that all just-installed sim3pack are installed
7. Smile, exit launcher
8. Open launcher
9. Click "Download" content
10. Check and see that all file in step3. are still not installed

Thank you in advance

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Mon 12 Mar 2012, 10:05

Code, actually I am working on that same issue you are in. LadyEldi had already address this on another thread. I have tried many things and at the moment I am leaving the installation of CC magic as my last option. I have found out that by installing every single piece one by one, that is after clearing the cache files, that the items will start to show up. I know it is a lot of work!, but right now this has been the only way it has worked at least for me without having to install a third party installer. Try this and see if it works.
grieralexander
grieralexander
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 16:00

I've never installed one by one yet but I deleted caches clearly enough that it didn't work for me. It still the same like always.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 12 Mar 2012, 16:03

Hello,

You may want to try cc magic.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 17:51

Lady, cc magic didn't work. I tried it for the last hour.

I'm going to be crazy soon.

I want that Hypnotizer so goddamn much. I just can't install it.

Argggghhhh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top