Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just another noob saying hi!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just another noob saying hi!  Empty Just another noob saying hi!

Post by Guest Thu 01 Sep 2016, 18:42

Hey guys,
I'm Katja, 21, from Germany. Most of you probably know that sims-addiction-problem... when you suddenly don't want to play anything else than Sims for at least an entire weekend without any breaks? Or am I the only one? IAmSoHappyEmergahwd 

I'm at that point again ... I've been there quite often in my life. I started playing Sims 1 back in my childhood, then there was Sims 2... and now I'm here for getting that Sims 3 I always dreamt about but it was too expensive for me. Cause Sims always is frickin expensive if you want to play with all of these beautiful expansion packs ... Now that I earn money in my apprenticeship, I could actually spend it on Sims, but ... you know ... those Sims-Addiction-Waves always have a sudden end. And I'm not sure if it's worth it.

So yeah - that's the reason why I'm here. It's definitely worth sitting here an entire afternoon downloading stuff! Very Happy

But for now, I have to continue installing stuff again. Manual patches won't work on their own Good job!

Back to top Go down

Just another noob saying hi!  Empty Re: Just another noob saying hi!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 01 Sep 2016, 19:11

Katrii-chan wrote:Hey guys,
I'm Katja, 21, from Germany. Most of you probably know that sims-addiction-problem... when you suddenly don't want to play anything else than Sims for at least an entire weekend without any breaks? Or am I the only one? IAmSoHappyEmergahwd 

I'm at that point again ... I've been there quite often in my life. I started playing Sims 1 back in my childhood, then there was Sims 2... and now I'm here for getting that Sims 3 I always dreamt about but it was too expensive for me. Cause Sims always is frickin expensive if you want to play with all of these beautiful expansion packs ... Now that I earn money in my apprenticeship, I could actually spend it on Sims, but ... you know ... those Sims-Addiction-Waves always have a sudden end. And I'm not sure if it's worth it.

So yeah - that's the reason why I'm here. It's definitely worth sitting here an entire afternoon downloading stuff! Very Happy

But for now, I have to continue installing stuff again. Manual patches won't work on their own Good job!

Hello again @Katrii-chan,

Yes, real-life...once you start earning your own money and you "can" buy all the games/consoles you ever wanted, you either suddenly find yourself not interested anymore. Or you find yourself not having enough time. I'm playing less these days too, though I never completely lost track of it.  Carlos is tha man

The Sims 3 is still quite expensive (unless you buy those games on some discount, like on Easter, Christmas, etc.).

Feel free to get in touch with us whenever you need support, or even if you just want to drop by for some little chit-chat too.  Very Happy

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 02 Sep 2016, 10:54; edited 2 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Sep 2016, 19:20

Hope you'll have good time here! Fell free to meet us at chatbox to discuss our Sims addiction or even in Chit-Chat sections of forum.

The Sims Plumbob 1 Can't touch banana The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 01 Sep 2016, 21:44

Hello and welcome to the forum. Always nice to see an introduction!

Yes, I do know what that's like to be totally into a certain game for a while and then grow bored with it after a while. Although those stretches last a little longer than a weekend for me. Maybe because I don't really start gaming until it's after 8PM. Perhaps if I could dedicate an entire weekend, it would be a different story!

If you have any questions, or run into a problem, don't hesitate to post, we're here to help Very Happy
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top