Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

noob at this. need help. :c

View previous topic View next topic Go down

noob at this. need help. :c Empty noob at this. need help. :c

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 08:41

Soooo my base game is through origin, I have bought Ambitions, High end Loft Stuff and Late Night. I've downloaded Seasons and have no idea what folder to add it to because my folders are: Electronic Arts/The Sims 3. There is no game folder or bin... Also even though it was downloaded thru origin there was no origin folder. just Electronic Arts in my Documents.. WhatDidUJustCallMe? I hope you guys can help me cause i'm confused as hellll Why.

Back to top Go down

noob at this. need help. :c Empty Re: noob at this. need help. :c

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 19:23

Hi there, @meatwad, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

You don't need to 'add' the Expansion Packs to your existing installation. You can just install them to the default location and they will work just fine.

Have you already read this topic here?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly#

It outlines what you need to do to get your game up and running. Also, keep in mind that the location you should be looking for is Program Files (x86)\Origin Games, not in Documents. The folder in Documents holds all of your personal saves and Mods, the one in Program Files are the actual game files.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top