Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1.31 update BUG !!! Unicorns become horses

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1.31 update BUG !!! Unicorns become horses - Page 3 Empty 1.31 update BUG !!! Unicorns become horses

Post by Guest Thu 08 Mar 2012, 17:40

First topic message reminder :

Hi

My version update from latest PETS then 1.31. (I didn't install Master Suite Stuff )

I use NOCD mod, then I got in the game and found that all CATS were gone!!! and Unicorns became horses.

I couldn't control cats or even saw their contents. My unicorn lost his horn and became a normal horse which i can't make him graze.

Later, I installed Showtime thinking that all bugs will gone but they still appear and I can't install CowPlant as well.

I really am in abysmal right now wondering if there is any way I could do to fix my problem.

Thank you in advance guys.

Back to top Go down

1.31 update BUG !!! Unicorns become horses - Page 3 Empty Re: 1.31 update BUG !!! Unicorns become horses

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 14 Mar 2012, 10:58

Hello,

As far as I know they go in DCbackup, but that's only when installed with the launcher.
How about the other content from that store update, does it show up?

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Back to top Go down

1.31 update BUG !!! Unicorns become horses - Page 3 Empty Re: 1.31 update BUG !!! Unicorns become horses

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 11:13

Other contents are shown installed by launcher. Very Happy

My game patch is 1.31. I am not sure if updating patch to 1.32 would help?

In other words, can anyone install Hynoptizer with 1.31?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 14 Mar 2012, 11:14

Hello,

I haven't tried, I patched to 1.32 before even installing that particular update. Having said that, I was so busy adapting my neighbourhood that I haven't even checked in game yet to see if it was there or not.
Hopefully someone else here can tell you more.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 14 Mar 2012, 19:47

Hello,

So I don't really get it; why don't you update to 1.32?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Thu 15 Mar 2012, 00:38

Code, if you open a window while installing through the launcher of your DCCache folder you will see by the changing numbers where all the content is actually going, after this it is stored in the DCbackupfolder. DCcache files are packs that are compressed and turned into information that the game can read taking less space than the regular packaged files of you CC installed through the mods folder. At this time I suggest that you patch to 1.32 apply the fix and see if patching up solves most of these issues for you. Remember to backup your My documents sims 3 Folder First and to remove all CC folders before patching. Across the board the patch as well as the new EP behaves diferently for different gamers; for example the Extra Venues are installed in my game while in others they just do not show. Some have solved the problem by installing a third party LAuncher like CC magic, others have extracted into packages recompresed using other tools. Sims 3 gamers are always working around EA problems that get overlooked or are started with new patches until a more viable solution comes out. Try out patching and applying the latest fix and let us know.
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Mar 2012, 05:01

My game is now 1.32. Nothing changes. The problem still exists.

I can't install some sims3packs via the launcher which is weird because in general all sim3packs must be installed via launcher. This is main of launcher purpose.

Some contents such as CowPlant or Hypnotizer come with large running script attached in those packages are not supposed to be installed in Mod/package folder no matter what people say. They should be installed via Launcher which has its own function for running those packages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 15 Mar 2012, 21:36

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Mar 2012, 07:10

Admin,

I already tried that both normal and CC magic. They didn't work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 16 Mar 2012, 20:14

Hello,

Let's wait for Lady ElDi's reply.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Fri 16 Mar 2012, 23:51

Hello Code; been all over the place trying to find a solution to your problems, which is the problem that others are having. The 1.31 patch from EA had issues; the 1.32 worst and 1.33 less, but still has some. The patches 1.32 and 1.33 will not add the collection folder to the base game. So it doesn´t recognize anything that belongs to a stuff pack or a set. Is happening randomly across the board. The work around. You have to uninstall the base game, that is after backing up your important saved files in My Documents. You may aplly the super patcher for 1.29 (manually)! ; then you have to apply the incremental 1.32 manually, and then the incremental 1.33 manually. Install you Packs back in. and see if they show up this time around. Remember to update any mods that you may have and until you make sure your game is stable, is better to leave this folder out. Once you see that everything is back into working order and you have updated your mods you may install them again and do a test run.
Best of Luck
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 17:56

grieralexander wrote:Hello Code; been all over the place trying to find a solution to your problems, which is the problem that others are having. The 1.31 patch from EA had issues; the 1.32 worst and 1.33 less, but still has some. The patches 1.32 and 1.33 will not add the collection folder to the base game. So it doesn´t recognize anything that belongs to a stuff pack or a set. Is happening randomly across the board. The work around. You have to uninstall the base game, that is after backing up your important saved files in My Documents. You may aplly the super patcher for 1.29 (manually)! ; then you have to apply the incremental 1.32 manually, and then the incremental 1.33 manually. Install you Packs back in. and see if they show up this time around. Remember to update any mods that you may have and until you make sure your game is stable, is better to leave this folder out. Once you see that everything is back into working order and you have updated your mods you may install them again and do a test run.
Best of Luck

Thank you Grier,

Unfortunately, it didn't work.

I can live with it now since I found a lot of people face it too on the official sims3 website.

1.31 update BUG !!! Unicorns become horses - Page 3 2279017149

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 17 Mar 2012, 19:14

Hello,

Did you update to version 1.33?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top