Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70s, 80s, 90s, stuff disc authentication failure! HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

70s, 80s, 90s, stuff disc authentication failure! HELP Empty 70s, 80s, 90s, stuff disc authentication failure! HELP

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:41

hey! i just finished downloading all the games besides katy perry EXP. I didnt apply any cracks while downloading until i finished downloading everything then i used the ultimate fix and the patch and i keep getting disc authentication failure. i tried copying the crack folder in the Ultimate fix but it still wont work.

//EDIT

please respond fast ive been up for hours downloading this and i was
finally happy i was finished so i can play! lol but now i cant -___-

Back to top Go down

70s, 80s, 90s, stuff disc authentication failure! HELP Empty Re: 70s, 80s, 90s, stuff disc authentication failure! HELP

Post by Admin Tue 05 Feb 2013, 22:24

Hello,

Please be patient and don't spam, we can't reply 24/7, but will do so as soon as possible.
Follow these instructions to fix your problem: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps and re-download the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix.
Note that you may skip all "# Crack" folder, as specified on that page.

Good luck and please let us know if you need more assistance!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

70s, 80s, 90s, stuff disc authentication failure! HELP Empty Re: 70s, 80s, 90s, stuff disc authentication failure! HELP

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 22:33

i did all of that already do i have to do the regedit stuff still because i didnt do that. ive been downloading from you guys for years and i never did that and it still worked. do you think that can cause problems?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 08 Feb 2013, 22:25

Hello,

If it works without the SKU, there's nothing to worry about. You only need to do that if you get an "Invalid region" error during installation.

As for the steps, can you please post a screenshot of the folder you copied the crack to?
And it's important that you re-do all the steps: so re-download both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix at all time!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 05:00

Hi!
I have the exact same problem. But I have followed the guide in how to install it correctly using the latest manual patch and ultimate fix (https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly) & also followed the installation guide for the ultimate fix but it still gives me the error message: "No disc found! Pleas insert the Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s stuff game before proceeding." I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I followed each step specifically.

Thank you!

Last edited by LCAnGeLL on Sun 10 Feb 2013, 05:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more to the message)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:38

LCAnGeLL wrote:Hi!
I have the exact same problem. But I have followed the guide in how to install it correctly using the latest manual patch and ultimate fix (https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly) & also followed the installation guide for the ultimate fix but it still gives me the error message: "No disc found! Pleas insert the Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s stuff game before proceeding." I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I followed each step specifically.

Thank you!

Hello,

It looks like you may have overlooked the #crack folder in the fix, but if you're sure you didn't, please open a new topic with a screenshot of the folder you copied the crack to, in a detailed view.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top