Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still having Issues after doing the fix and Reading the how to install the sims 3 correctly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Still having Issues after doing the fix and Reading the how to install the sims 3 correctly Empty Still having Issues after doing the fix and Reading the how to install the sims 3 correctly

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 19:15

I'm
really new to all of this downloading, cracking, and patching business. Can
anyone help me with the Sims 3? I followed all the instructions including
the must read to install correctly and its still not working. Its telling
me no Disc is found. I'm not sure if I mounted the original ios files
correctly. I used Daemon Tools to mount. (For the record I'm using the Showtime expansion). Any help would be super appreciated, I've been trying to figure this out on my own for like 15 hours now.

Back to top Go down

Still having Issues after doing the fix and Reading the how to install the sims 3 correctly Empty Re: Still having Issues after doing the fix and Reading the how to install the sims 3 correctly

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 23:40

Hi, Are you just trying to download the Sims 3 Base Game? Or are you trying to download Expansions as well? I am fairly new to this is well, but I do know how to do the steps and the Expansions never worked for me either. So, I just am playing the base game. I am just worried because when The Sims 3 Launcher popped up it told me I'm using an un-authorized version so I couldnt download anything or even register to the sims stuff.. I'm wondering if EA is going to notice? the Final fix never did anything but tell me sims wont work close program. Wat.

Back to top Go down

Still having Issues after doing the fix and Reading the how to install the sims 3 correctly Empty Re: Still having Issues after doing the fix and Reading the how to install the sims 3 correctly

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 01:51

I tried to get Showtime to work because it says the fix wont work until you have an expansion. It was saying that to me until I did the fix, now its back to my original problem of not having the Disc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 03:29

Well, First of all to try it that way you need to download one of the expansions in the first step.

The last step
"The Ultimate Fix" I seen on their video you need to download another expansion. Needless to say I did it with The Sims 3 base , Pets & Seasons...than went down the instructions and after doing every step it continued to tell me I needed Sims 3 Pets disc even when I was trying to just open the base game. I gave up after 5 retries of downloads and from each step and am just playing the original Sims 3.

Im not new when it comes to downloading and crack folders and all, but there are so many updates and things with this it's all really confusing. And none of the forums answer questions to the ones we have. Sorry for being pointless in response. Just no one else seems to care about answering.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 08 Feb 2013, 00:08

It's not that we don't care about answering. It's that we all have our own lives too, and don't have the time to just sit here and help people all day, though I'm sure we all get on as often as we can.

Now, for op, what's your base game version? (Can be found by hovering over the base game icon in the bottom left of the launcher)

For easybakewifey, if you'd like us to help you with your problem, as I'm sure we can find some way to help, then please open a new topic, so that we know you'd like help, and it's easy for us to keep everybody a bit more organized. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 08 Feb 2013, 22:38

Hello,

Please be 100% sure that you re-download both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix when doing these steps: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps!

If the game still doesn't work after doing so, please post a screenshot of the folder where you copied the crack to.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top