Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Force alien abduction and male pregnancy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Force alien abduction and male pregnancy? Empty Force alien abduction and male pregnancy?

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 23:01

Hi y'all!

Despite my game spits me out now and again (and sometimes forces me to restart my computer, thus making me lose all unsaved gameplay and has me repeat the same simday for hours and hours because of that - just like a sim verison of "Groundhog Day"! =D) I still love playing my Sims 3.
Recently I've had my mind made up on having an alien baby with my single, male sim. It started when he got randomly abducted (I didn't even know they had put my beloved aliens back in the games!). He came back, but wasn't pregnant. "Darn!" I thought to my self, but as the abduction came quite sudden I figured it wouldn't take to long for an other one to occur.

Wrong.

I've read every guide, tip and trick there's out there, but no matter how many space rocks I have on my lot, or how hi his logical skill is, or what time of day, either he is single on the lot or if he has roommates - no spaceship shows up.

I am ready to trick, hack and cheat in any way to get my sim a "biologic" green baby!
My question to you is....how?

Back to top Go down

Force alien abduction and male pregnancy? Empty Re: Force alien abduction and male pregnancy?

Post by invalidusername Mon 11 Feb 2013, 01:42

As odd as this is, my sims with the maxed out gardening skill that like staying up all night get abducted more often than anyone else. However, if I have any sim awake anywhere from about 1-3 AM, they're likely to get abducted. (I've never had any of them come back pregnant though, had to use mods to get the alien baby)
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Force alien abduction and male pregnancy? Empty Re: Force alien abduction and male pregnancy?

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 02:15

But isn't there a cheat? I mean we all know of "testingcheatsenabled true". Wouldn't that work in some way?
In The Sims 2 one could "force" an abduction (don't remember exactly how), but I haven't seen any codes or cheats like that for sims 3. Is there even any?

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Mon 11 Feb 2013, 08:06

I don't think you can with just cheats. I know there are tuning mods that change the chance of abduction, but just looking through the normal cheat sites that stay updated, I see nothing for it.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 16:30

invalidusername wrote:I don't think you can with just cheats. I know there are tuning mods that change the chance of abduction, but just looking through the normal cheat sites that stay updated, I see nothing for it.

And one of these mods would be...? Link me!
I'm pulling at straws here. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Mon 11 Feb 2013, 17:25

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=493379

You do need an account on that site in order to download it though.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 18:36

invalidusername wrote:http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=493379

You do need an account on that site in order to download it though.

Awesome! I'll try it. =) Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 12 Feb 2013, 00:16

Not a problem Smile Let us know how it works for you Very Happy
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top