Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Not install Palace of Versallies sims 3 package file (RoccoaSet) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can Not install Palace of Versallies sims 3 package file (RoccoaSet) [SOLVED] Empty Can Not install Palace of Versallies sims 3 package file (RoccoaSet) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 19:26

Hello I am having a major problem with your sims3 pack palace of Versailles i tried to install and it said it failed so i then decrapfied it with the directions form this website and the program and then it said software failed and please make sure your game is updated. problem is is my game is updated to version 1.48.5.020017 (Newest Version)and I also have the ultimate fix applied and this is only happening for this particular file I downloaded and installed the new mardi gras set. I also tried to install it with the sims3 multi pack installer which turns sims 3 package files into packages and when i did that i noticed some of the files had 0 bytes in them and so i deleted this and put them in my mod packages and nothing showed up so am very frustrated because i cant not install this set and I need help so do i need to re-downlaod the manual patch and re-apply the ultimate fix? also when I placed all th files that had been turned into package files in the mods packages the game did not load.

Back to top Go down

Can Not install Palace of Versallies sims 3 package file (RoccoaSet) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can Not install Palace of Versallies sims 3 package file (RoccoaSet) [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Wed 13 Feb 2013, 20:42

Did you try re-downloading the file?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Can Not install Palace of Versallies sims 3 package file (RoccoaSet) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can Not install Palace of Versallies sims 3 package file (RoccoaSet) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 20:55

I will re-download the file and see what happens

//EDIT

It worked Thank you so much Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 13 Feb 2013, 22:10

Hello,

Glad to hear it works now, thank you Invalidusername!
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need more assistance! Can Not install Palace of Versallies sims 3 package file (RoccoaSet) [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top