Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No the sims 3 ISO Update: Fullbuild1.package file missing on the mounted disk called SIMS3. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No the sims 3 ISO Update: Fullbuild1.package file missing on the mounted disk called SIMS3. [SOLVED] Empty No the sims 3 ISO Update: Fullbuild1.package file missing on the mounted disk called SIMS3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 21:20

So I did extract the zip files without knowing that I could mount zip(ISOish) files; I never knew that; then I figured it out. And got to mount them but now when the setup asks please insert disk 1, that contains file GameData/Shared/Packages/FullBuild1.package. I find it in the mounted disk called the SIMS3 locate it but it says Setup could not find a file on the specified path or disk. Please chek the proper disk is inserted(which it is). But I'm starting to wonder if I somehow messed up the ISO zip file by extracting it Help

//EDIT: *bump* I think I know why it wouldn't work when I extracted it the files were corrupted. Thats why I dont have the required file in there. I will try to re-download the game.( I got the game from here BTW)

//EDIT2: Ok update I searched and found ur video; I was doing it wrongly ._. I would put the entire path by clikin each folder but then it was one click on the drive that the disk was in >_<

Back to top Go down

No the sims 3 ISO Update: Fullbuild1.package file missing on the mounted disk called SIMS3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: No the sims 3 ISO Update: Fullbuild1.package file missing on the mounted disk called SIMS3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 10:24

Hello!
First, please do not double-post and edit your first post like I did. No need to bump here we will come to your help!
Secondly, is your problem solved? Do you need any more help?

Back to top Go down

No the sims 3 ISO Update: Fullbuild1.package file missing on the mounted disk called SIMS3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: No the sims 3 ISO Update: Fullbuild1.package file missing on the mounted disk called SIMS3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2016, 05:55

what video exactly? because, i have the same problem and i can't fix it...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 10 Sep 2016, 08:01

Jinxingcat wrote:what video exactly? because, i have the same problem and i can't fix it...

Hello and welcome to the forum @Jinxingcat,

Please note that this is an ancient thread; the video in question was on G4TW's YouTube channel, but unfortunately was taken down by YouTube. Either way, I suggest you open a new thread for your question(s), since the OP's problem has been solved here. Smile

Just click on the button "open a new topic", here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f38-the-sims-3-downloads-support-pc
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top