Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sim 3: No game Disc Found.. Dont work on any Expansions D: [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sim 3: No game Disc Found.. Dont work on any Expansions D: [CLOSED] Empty The sim 3: No game Disc Found.. Dont work on any Expansions D: [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 02:47

I tried, The sim 3 pet and now the sim 3 Supernatural, I dont know what im doing wrong I downloaded the the sim 3 fix. And tried others, But it still dont work. Please respond quick! I love these torrents, But i Keep having this error. My Sim 3 is bought from orgin and my Sim 3 is located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin exact Spot,Its suppost to be. I also Re-Installed and Uninstall the sim 3, And the Expansions. The sim 3: No game Disc Found.. Dont work on any Expansions D: [CLOSED] 2830496658

Back to top Go down

The sim 3: No game Disc Found.. Dont work on any Expansions D: [CLOSED] Empty Re: The sim 3: No game Disc Found.. Dont work on any Expansions D: [CLOSED]

Post by invalidusername Fri 15 Feb 2013, 05:57

What's your base game version? Can be found by hovering over the base game icon in the bottom left corner of your launcher.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

The sim 3: No game Disc Found.. Dont work on any Expansions D: [CLOSED] Empty Re: The sim 3: No game Disc Found.. Dont work on any Expansions D: [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 13:05

The sims 3 is 1.48.5 and supernatural is 15.0.135

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 15 Feb 2013, 18:18

If your base game was installed through Origin, then the game files for it should be in "C:/Program Files/Origin Games/Sims 3/Game/Bin". Do you have that folder?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 19:09

i have so do i putt crack in bin or gameplay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 20:32

C:\Program Files\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin I put My Supernatural crack there, it didnt work so i deleted it and putted the crack in the #crack folder. It worked... Strange Very Happy oh, how i install other expansion packs? If- This happens again? Do i just replace it again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 21:33

where do u put 8t in bin. i see in bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 17 Feb 2013, 12:36

Hello,

Please stop spamming and DO NOT open any more topics regarding the same game.
Opening more topics about your The Sims 3 problems may result in a direct ban.

Continue here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t10247-the-sim-3-pets-error-no-game-disc-found

Topic closed.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top