Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No disc Game found. Please insert sims 3 pets game disc before proceeding.[CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No disc Game found. Please insert sims 3 pets game disc before proceeding.[CLOSED] Empty No disc Game found. Please insert sims 3 pets game disc before proceeding.[CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2012, 05:58

Hi there, I already have sims 3 basic game on disc and I've downloaded pets and generations and installed them both, followed the forums instructions however when I apply the crack from The Sims 3 Ultimate fix (found under #Crack / Pets & Town Life Stuff & Generations) to the base game's folder and 'show package contents' and then click on contents my folder only has:
- Frameworks
- Resources
instead of Contents/Resources/trangaming/c_Drive/Program
Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/ Folder------When i say folder its the bin folder.. once you open bin thats the folder itself.)" So I can't put the crack files in the bin of my basic folder.

I hope this makes sense. So I believe the only reason why my computer says "No disc Game found. Please insert sims 3 pets game disc before proceeding."

PLEASE HELP ME! I've been trying for 2 days now. Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

No disc Game found. Please insert sims 3 pets game disc before proceeding.[CLOSED] Empty Re: No disc Game found. Please insert sims 3 pets game disc before proceeding.[CLOSED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 24 Feb 2012, 10:22

Hello,
You're using the temporary fix, which isn't recommended, download and apply the official fix and your no disc error should be solved.
Don't forget to delete the temporary crack if you applied it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)