Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Find Downloads Folder. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Find Downloads Folder. [SOLVED] Empty Can't Find Downloads Folder. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 16 Feb 2013, 22:15

I may be just tripping out but I just installed the Sims 3 on my new PC running windows 8 and I cannot find the folder to store the custom content I looked in my documents folder there is an EA folder in it but there are only two files in the folder . there is nowhere for me to place down loads so that I can use the launcher to add them into the game! Someone please help! Do I need to reinstall Sims 3 or what because I really don't know whats going on!

Never mind I must have installed something wrong because now the folders are in the right place after in uninstalled some of my expansions that are not showing up on the bottom of the launcher. Will reinstall and let you know the results!

I must have been sleep installing this stuff because I realized I did a bunch of things wrong but anyway got it up and running of course following G4TW instructions ad everything is showing up where its supposed to thanks very much!

Back to top Go down

Can't Find Downloads Folder. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't Find Downloads Folder. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 17 Feb 2013, 12:26

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Glad to hear it's working now. Usually those folders will be created after starting up the Launcher for the first time.
If you forgot how to use .package files, read this: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ry6rjf1r3mbta4c

Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need more assistance! Can't Find Downloads Folder. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male