Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can't find the game-bin folder? where is it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can't find the game-bin folder? where is it? Empty can't find the game-bin folder? where is it?

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 15:29

I just downloaded the sims master suite stuff but I can't find where to put the two items in the #crack folder. Anyone have any idea why?

Back to top Go down

can't find the game-bin folder? where is it? Empty Re: can't find the game-bin folder? where is it?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 22 Feb 2012, 16:23

Hello,
I'd recommend not using the crack that came with Master Suite stuff, or we'll see you back here within 24 hours with an error and a crash since that crack doesn't work right.
Download and apply this fix, and have a look at this video which will show you how to apply it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

can't find the game-bin folder? where is it? Empty Re: can't find the game-bin folder? where is it?

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 20:28

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,
I'd recommend not using the crack that came with Master Suite stuff, or we'll see you back here within 24 hours with an error and a crash since that crack doesn't work right.
Download and apply this fix, and have a look at this video which will show you how to apply it.

thank you, also, I don't know if this matters but I bought the sims 3 base game, will that effect it?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 23 Feb 2012, 08:39

Hello,
Not unless its from Steam.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jun 2012, 05:59

Hey,
I have a problem with the bin folder as well. I have watched the video on where to find the bin folder, but all I see in the sims 3 base game is a file called "tslus.bin" and the file won't open as anything. Should I create a 'bin' folder and add the items to that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 28 Jun 2012, 13:59

aly22 wrote:Hey,
I have a problem with the bin folder as well. I have watched the video on where to find the bin folder, but all I see in the sims 3 base game is a file called "tslus.bin" and the file won't open as anything. Should I create a 'bin' folder and add the items to that?
Hello,

Please open your own topic, so we can provide more personal support and to make it easier for us to track progress. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top