Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 & Expansions Confusion. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 & Expansions Confusion. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 & Expansions Confusion. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 21 Apr 2011, 02:04

Hello, I'm still having a bit of confusion with the whole expansion pack thing sorry. So, I install The Sims, the expansions, LN and OLS and then that fix? If I figure this out before I get a response, I'll try to post it here, if not, I'd love the help/confirmation. Thanks people =)

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 & Expansions Confusion. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 & Expansions Confusion. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 21 Apr 2011, 04:44

Same confusion here. I want to install The Sims 3 and all the expansions and Stuff packages, but don't know if there is any order to do it in, or anything like that.

Thanks for asking this question. Hopefully we will both find a useful answer!

//EDIT

NVM! I found the answer given by Admin in a previous post.

The whole thread is located here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t999-the-sims-3-all-packs-download-solved

The answer to your question is here:

Hello,

Yes, please install in this order: Base game, Outdoor Living Stuff, Late Night, any other expansions you like, but DO NOT apply any cracks! (Just skip the "# Crack folders)".

When you're done with everything, just apply this fix and the game should be working fine: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Good luck!

//EDIT

Great, Thank you very much =) I tried so many places but some how that answer cleared it up =P

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 & Expansions Confusion. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 & Expansions Confusion. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 22 Apr 2011, 23:54

Hello,

Yes, just to clear it up, please do exactly as following:

1. Install The Sims 3 base game.
2. Install Outdoor Living Stuff.*
3. Install Late Night.*
4. Install any other expansions you like. (For WA, just skip the "# Crack" folder)
5. Apply this fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
6. Your game should be working fine now! If not, álways feel free to reply to this e-mail with your problem.

* = These expansions must be installed in order to make the game work.

Glad it worked for you. Have fun playing and feel free to open a new topic if you have any more problems! For now, topic closed. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top