Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help on Installing EP & applying cracks on bought games. (Seasons)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help on Installing EP & applying cracks on bought games. (Seasons) Empty help on Installing EP & applying cracks on bought games. (Seasons)

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2013, 12:43

Hello,
I bought the Sims 3 base game and Seasons expansion pack. I'm not so clever at these things, and i assume cracks are used to play the game without needing a disc? So, if i want to install other expansion packs, do i still need to apply the cracks after installing because i have the latest expansion pack disc? Thanks for any help offered.
x

Back to top Go down

help on Installing EP & applying cracks on bought games. (Seasons) Empty Re: help on Installing EP & applying cracks on bought games. (Seasons)

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2013, 15:31

Yes, you have to install the cracks anyway. Just follow this thread when installing new EP and SP and you should be fine. Note that atm, the Fix is not compatible with v 1.50 so you better wait a few days before doing so.

Good luck.

Back to top Go down

help on Installing EP & applying cracks on bought games. (Seasons) Empty Re: help on Installing EP & applying cracks on bought games. (Seasons)

Post by Admin Sun 24 Feb 2013, 16:18

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Everything is up-to-date now,
just RE-DO these instructions to fix your game:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
RE-DOWNLOAD both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix!

Please let us know the final result, good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top